Game Crazy B2G1 (used) Sale 11/27-11/30

guessed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I saw signs posted in a local GC, and I'm pretty sure it'll be universal. I'm not entirely sure of the end date, but I think that is right - if someone corrects me, I'll update the title/post.

That's Thanksgiving day (they are open 365 days a year) through Sunday, so it's a nice jump start over the Black Friday "deals". Unfortunately, I don't have any Hollywood/GC credit, so I will probably be sitting this one out.

And, for anyone who doesn't know, Game Crazy is the game store that exists within many Hollywood Video stores.

[quote name='bigscoot4269']would this deal be on all used games across all formats?[/quote]

Yes. I am unsure if it applies to accessories, though. Hopefully a GC employee (or someone else) can shed a little light soon. If not, I'll see if I can go back to the store and ask some more questions.

thanks for the heads up this will be a great deal if they have a good selection of games in since games are cheaper than at gamestop plus i have an mvp card which takes even more off gamestop will be having the same deal im sure so it just comes down to who has the games im looking for

[quote name='bigscoot4269']thanks for the heads up this will be a great deal if they have a good selection of games in since games are cheaper than at gamestop plus i have an mvp card which takes even more off gamestop will be having the same deal im sure so it just comes down to who has the games im looking for[/quote]

I may be mistaken, but I don't think MVP usually stacks with their B2G1, which sucks. Again, I could be wrong, and I hope I am.

But, yes, GC often has better prices on used games, especially recent releases. Unfortunately, in my area anyway, they usually have a more limited selection as well. I also expect GS to be doing the same sale, although I don't think they are open on Thanksgiving. That means you could check GC on Thanksgiving (I doubt it will be too crowded), and if you don't find what you want, you haven't missed out, because you can go to GS the next day (when it most likely will be crowded, especially Mall locations).

that sucks gamecrazy should do something about that, if you cant take advantage of deals like that with the mvp card. i mean what is there reason for never being able to combine the two? cant complain too much cause the games are cheaper, but it kind of limits when you can use the mvp card, which makes me end up having to go to gamestop, when id much rather go to gamecrazy but gamestop has the much better selection ill definetly check this deal out though.

bread's done
Back