Game Crazy huge price drops this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimmTrixX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Hi, I dont know if someone else posted this yet, but I work at a Game Crazy and the stores are having a Price drop on over 600 items this week. They're happening tues and wed.. Tues I belive it was ps2, ps3 and PSP and then Wed was wii, ds, xbox and x360. Or vice versa, but this week there will be HUGE price drops so check them out.

never heard of game crazy.. do they sell online too? would the price drop be online?

*also yeah, pretty vague, but gotta love the suspense!

Even telling us how you found out about it could clear up some confusion and ambiguity. But thanks, I guess we have something to look out for.

[quote name='Animal7390']game crazy is affiliated with movie gallery right? so price drops would effect them right?[/quote]

Possibly. We've already established that deals are generally universal between Hollywood Video and Movie Gallery, but GameCrazy is sort of a different beast. It really depends on the promotion. Since this is a price drop, I'm inclined to say yes.

This is like me saying. I work at Baskin Robins we will be giving away free ice cream. Not sure which kind or what or even when but its gonna happen.

Needs more info

[quote name='smokedphish']never heard of game crazy.. do they sell online too? would the price drop be online?

*also yeah, pretty vague, but gotta love the suspense![/quote]

Game Crazy is the game store that exists within many Hollywood Video stores. I believe there are also a few stand-alone Game Crazy stores, but I have never seen one. Also, not every Hollywood Video has a Game Crazy.

[quote name='joshnorm']I work at Baskin Robins we will be giving away free ice cream. Not sure which kind or what or even when but its gonna happen.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Tagged for later. /s

Time to wait for one of the other GC employees we have around here to confirm or deny this rumor. Until we see any facts or confirmation, it's just a rumor.

[quote name='shrike4242']Time to wait for one of the other GC employees we have around here to confirm or deny this rumor. Until we see any facts or confirmation, it's just a rumor.[/quote]

Scorch, I'm lookin' at you.

Corp sent out a memo about a week ago about this. Only reason i didn't post anything was that there was no specifics, it just said that about 500-600 items would be dropped. Too vague imo for a whole thread. I'm still waiting on a list.

[quote name='Arkanos']In for one cone :D[/QUOTE]
Be warned about that free cone. I got one of those, but when I put it in my PS2 it completely screwed up my system.

Yeah yeah, they posted this over the weekend. Big yawn from me, the last time they touted 600 price drops or however the hell many, it wound up being a bunch of titles dropping down one grade, meaning $14.99 went to $12.99, $12.99 went to $9.99, $9.99 went to $7.99.

I just kinda rolled my eyes at this announcement and didn't bother mentioning it for the aforementioned reason. The OP does have it right.. tomorrow is PS2, PS3, PSP.. Wednesday is XBox, 360, Wii, etc.

I'll leave my aim name in the morning and you guys can just message me and ask if a specific game dropped if you want.

with no more post i guess that this was not that big of a deal : (

thought maybe it was more then the worker let me see last weeks list

[quote name='Scorch']Yeah yeah, they posted this over the weekend. Big yawn from me, the last time they touted 600 price drops or however the hell many, it wound up being a bunch of titles dropping down one grade, meaning $14.99 went to $12.99, $12.99 went to $9.99, $9.99 went to $7.99.[/quote]

This is exactly what happened today. I couldn't have called it any better. Shit that was $14.99 went to $12.99, $12.99 to $9.99, $9.99 to $7.99, and $7.99 to $4.99. Nothing worth mentioning at all. It was 8 fucking pages that took me like 3 hours (in between receiving almost 20 packages from Fed-Ex, dealing with Left 4 Dead and Need 4 Speed) to do, and it was all useless. Nothing worth mentioning at all from the PS2/PS3/PSP section.

I just started working at gamecrazy on Monday. I work there tonight and I'll see if I can find out any information. Between the new computer training, I will see if they have what games dropped...maybe they will have a couple of sheets showing the drops.

[quote name='Rollobobo']I just started working at gamecrazy on Monday. I work there tonight and I'll see if I can find out any information. Between the new computer training, I will see if they have what games dropped...maybe they will have a couple of sheets showing the drops.[/quote]

Thanks, but I think Scorch already mentioned it was a fuck waste of time. Don't bother.

[quote name='dragonjud']Thanks, but I think Scorch already mentioned it was a fuck waste of time. Don't bother.[/quote]

ahh i see. The post above mine. Didn't bother to read that one. I wish the Gamecrazy I worked at was a bit more clean because its impossible to even find games in that store. I'd love to on downtime search for hidden game gems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back