Game Crazy is amazing

Odenat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
This store is absouletly amazing when it comes to finding games. In the past two weeks i've found Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne sealed 49.99.Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for xbox for 29.99complete, astro boy omega factor 9.99 and i plan to buy Riviera next week since it's the only store in town that has it.

Those are some great prices... you got a good GameCrazy. My local GC always seems to sell the rare and hard to find games just before I get there. They just don't mention that they're they ones who bought it.:roll:

Congrats on your part though.

[quote name='Epic Wolf']I regret trading in my MVC2 for PS2...:roll:[/QUOTE]

I have you beat I passed up buying Gitaroo Man for 34.99 once :( I tried to go get it like 2 weeks after but the store had went out of buisness

[quote name='Odenat']I have you beat I passed up buying Gitaroo Man for 34.99 once :( I tried to go get it like 2 weeks after but the store had went out of buisness[/QUOTE]

i got gitaroo man for 6.99 at video stop last year

[quote name='Vinny']Those are some great prices... you got a good GameCrazy. My local GC always seems to sell the rare and hard to find games just before I get there. They just don't mention that they're they ones who bought it.:roll:

Congrats on your part though.[/QUOTE]

yeah my GC and even my GS for that matter are the same way. Speaking of GS I had set up for a store to transfer it for me to my local GS, and when I saw on the inventory screen that it had arrived I inquired to my GS about it and they said "Oh it didnt have your name on it so one of the employees bought it" yeah right bull fucking shit

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne is part of TRU's "green tag cleareance" sale. Currently, it's 30% off retail (or $35). On August 14th, it will be 50% off (or $25).

Do all gamecrazy stores sell Astro Boy GBA for 9.99? Just found out this game is made by Treasure and now I must have it, despite the fact that it's about a little boy running around in tight green underwear

i never went into game crazy till i found out they had dreamcast games, got 2 or three i was looking for and at a good price

[quote name='Odenat']This store is absouletly amazing when it comes to finding games. In the past two weeks i've found Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne sealed 49.99.Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for xbox for 29.99complete, astro boy omega factor 9.99 and i plan to buy Riviera next week since it's the only store in town that has it.[/QUOTE]

So you're the one that grabbed the Marvel vs. Capcom 2.. it's been there for weeks.. was wondering who got it. I didn't know there was another CAG'er in my town.

I have competition!

The gamecrazys around here suck hardcore. All of the employees from store to store know each other and the instant a hard to find game is traded in they either save it for themselves or get on the phone with their buddys at the other store and set it aside for one of them..

There is also one store that I think hates having non disc only ps1 games.

bread's done
Back