Game Crazy Trade-In Deal 50% console trade-in bonus towards XBox360 Confirm or Deny

PocariSweat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
My Game Crazy Had a sign up stating a 50% bonus trade-in offer for consoles toward the Xbox 360. It starts Dec. 5th and an ending date was not indicated.

It was basically this thread but with a Xbox 360 instead of a Wii:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114367&highlight=wii+crazy+trade

Here are values from the old thread, values may have changed:

PS2 fat - $50
PS2 slim - $50
GC - $30
PSP - $110
DS - $45
DS Lite - $65
Xbox - $55
360 Core - $190
360 Premium - $230

One caveat is that my local Game Lazy in notorious for being run really half-ass. They don't participate in a lot of promos and I have to drive 30 miles to a "proper" Game Crazy. HELL the trade-in promo for the 360 was written by hand, they didn't even have the proper signage.

I know there are some Game Crazy employees, can you confirm or deny this.

If not MODS move it to regional.

I can second the confirmation also I will check the Wii and PS3 trade in values to add to the list. Not that anyone would actually trade those in but they are apart of the deal.

Can you do more than one console trade in for one system? Like
PSP + Xbox + GC = (110+55+30) * 1.5 = 292.5 (haha nice I know). Will this stack with the GC card (this is most likely a no). Last would be that this is for new systems ?

[quote name='PenguinMaster']I don't think the values of the 360 are needed in this thread.[/QUOTE]

You never know. Someone might want to upgrade to the premium or replace their premium with a new one.

[quote name='Animeguy']Will this stack with the GC card (this is most likely a no).[/quote]

Since it's a deal, no, but it doesn't really matter, the MVP doesn't give a 10% bonus on hardware trade-in.

Anyone know if this is in effect ? Debating on This for the overstock deal. And what are the trade-in for PSP , XBox and GC. That is if there ones on top are not correct.

If so Hmmmm
400 - 295 = 105 + 50( warranty ) = 155 + tax .... or
347 for it shipped and warranty from Overstock.

Is overstock warranty any good ?

the 50% trade bump is for the wii as well.

and yes you can combine systems and each one will get 50% more.

you can blame your game lazy for being the way they are mostly because of their shitty DM and manager. all game crazy deals like this are company wide and never ymmv.

[quote name='Scorch']I think the PSP is fetching 90 or so.. that might be YMMV.[/QUOTE]
It's $90 and nothing at GameCrazy is ever YMMV, the computers are all updated nightly and the new price changes are printed ever morning now the part that is YMMV is whether or not the employees want to actually change the prices.

OP the PS2 slim is $56 and the silver one is $65 also I believe the wii is around $140 and the PS3 is around $250, not that many people would want to trade them in but they are apart of the deal.

bread's done
Back