Game Developers Conference 2013

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Anyone going at the end of the month? I'm going to be there for most of the week (Tuesday - Friday) so I hope it is fun. I went to the one in Austin back in October and while it was neat it was really small and I didn't get to meet a ton of developers or demo any games.

This is CAG, not everyone has the money to drop on the ticket prices for GDC.

Have fun with it though! I know a few people that will be there.

It helps that work pays for the whole trip - tickets, flight, hotel, food, etc. - with the goal being me meeting companies/developers that need some help getting off the ground.

[quote name='Javery']It helps that work pays for the whole trip - tickets, flight, hotel, food, etc. - with the goal being me meeting companies/developers that need some help getting off the ground.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I am not in the development/publication side of the industry yet :p

I'm in this industry, but I won't be attending. Have too much going on right now unfortunately. I have to pick and choose my conferences each year and this year I had to pass.

Aww man... I hope it will be fun. I'm going to be "working" which really means trying to meet people (that I can hopefully turn into clients down the road hence the "working" part) but I'm excited to be going.

Anyone going? I'm flying out on Monday and staying in SF until Friday. I've never been there before so this should be a fun trip.

[quote name='jkanownik']I'm going for the first time this year. I'll be there Tue-Thu.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Are you going for work or fun?

I'm in SF now - it is pretty cool so far. Hopefully tomorrow at the conference I'll get to see some neat stuff and meet some people...

[quote name='iamsmart']If you have a chance and happen to run into them, tell Wolfire Software to quit dicking around and get back to work on Overgrowth.[/QUOTE]

I will mention it if I see them. :D

bread's done
Back