Game i found

Shoagie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Skygunner made by atlus...anyone know about it? i cant find any for sale. I found one at this small store here for 16 bucks and dont know if i should pick it up or not. Any opinions would be appreciated.

ebgames has it soradically in stock in the morning, Its a decent game, very quirky, with a cute feel. It has decent controls for an airplane fighting game. I'd say get if if you plan on playing it

Yea it is pretty hard to find. Last time i checked i found none on ebay and when I was at GS picking out some games for the B2G1 i stumbled across it. Made by Atlus so im guessing kinda rare.

Over the last few months I saw at least 3 copies of it at gamestop or EB games and it never cost more than $10

I got my copy from EB online awhile ago for like $8. You should watch the updates every morning and maybe you'll get lucky. Its a fun game and likely low numbers were printed but since the demand is low I wouldn't say its worth all that much.

[quote name='CouRageouS']I got my copy from EB online awhile ago for like $8. You should watch the updates every morning and maybe you'll get lucky. Its a fun game and likely low numbers were printed but since the demand is low I wouldn't say its worth all that much.[/QUOTE]

It tooke months for Skygunner to appear. I would get it for $16 if you dont want to get up every morning.

[quote name='mgriff']it is just me or does it seem every game Atlus produces is in low numbers and ends up being rare[/QUOTE]
Hard Hitter Tennis isnt rare.

I got my copy for $10 from the local video store. It's a decent game, though I couldn't stay interested for more than an hour or so...

bread's done
Back