Game of Thrones Season 1 Collector's Set with Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital Copy - $99.97

Havokscry

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
That's pretty cool but the extras don't justify the ~ $60+ increase in price over the standard blu-ray set.

Is this an HBO exclusive?

Because it's released so late I'd imagine it has been edited re: the George Bush scene?

[quote name='GBAstar']That's pretty cool but the extras don't justify the ~ $60+ increase in price over the standard blu-ray set.

Is this an HBO exclusive?

Because it's released so late I'd imagine it has been edited re: the George Bush scene?[/QUOTE]

I don't know if it's an HBO exclusive, but it's not out yet, doesn't come out till November. With that being said, that scene will be edited in this edition.

[quote name='grrouchie']wtf is the George Bush scene?

I have yet to watch the show, just recently picked up the Blue Ray and it's on my list.[/QUOTE]

They didn't make new prop heads, so they reused ones they had laying around. George Bush's head was one of the heads on a stake in a scene for a second.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']They didn't make new prop heads, so they reused ones they had laying around. George Bush's head was one of the heads on a stake in a scene for a second. The whole thing is stupid.[/QUOTE]

LOL. That's fucking awesome!

Meh, according to the website, the dragon egg included in the collector's edition is only 3 inches tall...so extremely tiny. I'd be more tempted to get this set if the egg was larger like the prop egg used in the show. I think I'll pass on this set.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']They didn't make new prop heads, so they reused ones they had laying around. George Bush's head was one of the heads on a stake in a scene for a second.[/QUOTE]
1341883459351.gif

bread's done
Back