Game of Thrones Seasons 1 & 2: $19.99 @ Best Buy in store only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought them for damned good prices. Had the Season 1 Blu-Ray before it got recalled and discontinued, sold it off and got the Season 1 Collector's Set for $30 through Amazon last year (Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital before it became a thing). Then they launched Season 2 for $30 on Amazon and Best Buy and a couple other places. I am confident they will do it again for Season 3, which makes getting them at launch the best deal you can get them for except the holidays... if you can nab both seasons for no more than $60, you're making out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I slept through the PM for these on Amazon, but managed to call my family and ask someone to run to BB last night before closing and have them get both for me. $40 would have been nice from Amazon; now I have to add $3 in tax and the cost to ship them here to the total. And I was hoping to get maybe $15 for both of the digital codes to reduce the total from $40, so I am not getting as good of a deal as I wanted (wish I could have used my $25 in RZ certs on them too). If I get a bit for those codes though, it will still end up being a good price for the two sets.

Now I will need to watch them both before S3 comes out in Jan, because that is bound to be $35 everywhere during release week.

EDIT: Hell, looking at the completed listings on eBay for the digital copies, they seem to be going for $10 to $20 each. Maybe I can get a bit more than $15 for them still...

Last edited by a moderator:
I slept through the PM for these on Amazon, but managed to call my family and ask someone to run to BB last night before closing and have them get both for me. $40 would have been nice from Amazon; now I have to add $3 in tax and the cost to ship them here to the total. And I was hoping to get maybe $15 for both of the digital codes to reduce the total from $40, so I am not getting as good of a deal as I wanted (wish I could have used my $25 in RZ certs on them too). If I get a bit for those codes though, it will still end up being a good price for the two sets.

Now I will need to watch them both before S3 comes out in Jan, because that is bound to be $35 everywhere during release week.

EDIT: Hell, looking at the completed listings on eBay for the digital copies, they seem to be going for $10 to $20 each. Maybe I can get a bit more than $15 for them still...
Considering the digital copies are good on Amazon Instant Video or iTunes, you can sell them for that price range easily.

Had to celebrate a late thanksgiving with family all yesterday now the sale is over :/. Who the heck starts and ends a sale on sat. I claim bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back