<GAME OVER>Knight's BIG QUIZ PUZZLE GAME WIN BIG!! Feb23,2009 edition

knightbeauchamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Oh and did I say BIG?
Alright so I had a store three years ago and it went under. Anyway long story short Ive got a lot of stuff that I can give away. So I figure until i cut down on some of my merchandise i will give away some stuff.

So heres my first puzzle... Over the last year in different blogs and forums I attend Ive had alot of people see my Smile avatar and not know what its from. Guess it and win the prize. I will check here ever day and look for the first person to name 1) what its from. 2) rough name of what it is. 3) whose the artist or publisher either is ok.

Your clues
1st day clue... Its in a comic ...:drool:
3rd day clue...:bouncy: Its a game as well
1 week clue...:bouncy: Main guy and Girl names both start with a J
10 day clue..:bouncy: Witchblade debuted here
If it goes two weeks without an answer I will give to the closest answer, if no ones close then I will just create a raffle with everyone who post a guess.:bomb:

First prize is a "collectible trade" rough value 50.00

Rules one post per!!!! anymore than and be disqualified.
Also, First right answer post wins and ends the game. I will check daily if not more than.. then i will contact through private message.. to get your info to send you the prize..

We have a winner!!! Bill Mcdougal
1) what its from Comic/Game "The Darkness by garth ennis"
2) rough name of what it is. "A darkling"
3) whose the artist or publisher either is ok "Top Cow or garth ennis"

Bill will receive a special edition Darkness Omnibus!
Bill send me your info I messaged ya, waiting for a response.

A new quiz will begin Friday... This time I will create a prize pool and let the winner pick from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sml_mndz']1 post per day or jus 1 n general?[/quote]

1 Guess per quiz I will have more down the road depending on how long they take.. you can talk all you want. But One legitimate answer per quiz.

Not venom, from spiderman >thebattlebegins
Not evil ernie > hez
Good guesses but not right... As we go along, if there isn't many people playing I'll make the clue days restart the 1 guess per's ... but if theres a ton of pages i have to fish through then i'll limit it to 1 per person.

probably wrong but I have to guess that this is an Alien. Just has the look like one of them. I think Dark Horse did the publishing of that comic as well.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Cool contest! My guess:

A Darkling
From The Darkness
by Top Cow Comics[/quote]
We have a winner....
Well Bill congrats.. Im sending you a private message now.. For everyone else that wants to know Darklings are the little shadow creatures the hitman protagonist Jackie could create at will. The picture is from a spread in issue 1. But the spread ended up being used in several other instances including posters for the Game you can see the avatar hiding usually to the right side of jackie.

I really should start clicking these threads more... that's one of the two comics I actually read =P Other being Witchblade, heh.

Yay, I won! :)

Thanks, OP. That was a fun contest. What is the Omnibus anyways? I tried searching for it and couldn't find it anywhere. Is it a collection of comics or other related materials?

The Darkness Compendium was on my doorstep when I got home today! This thing is really heavy, and as thick as a phone book! Thanks again for hosting a good fun contest with a very generous prize!

bread's done
Back