Game Podunk Mega Giveaway - The Last of Us

Frozen Memories

CAGiversary!
Hey there! We at Game Podunk are holding quite the giveaway this month--you can enter to win one of two copies of the upcoming Naughty Dog game, The Last of Us!

How do you win? Well, you check out this link and register as a member as our community. From there, you can get your first entry by posting in the thread linked.

You can get other entries as well! In fact, you can get an extra entry by commenting on this thread in response to this question... What excites you the most about The Last of Us?

Remember, you have to go and register at Game Podunk to qualify for the prize!

Alright thanks for the mega giveaway guys!

Anyways to answer the question. I am more excited for the story between the two main characters on how their relationship together will reach their destination. It isn't easy being in the apocalypse with crazy people. It will be awesome to follow their journey and see how they reach it. I love games because of their storyline besides the graphics, mechanics, and controls. Also two words. . . . Naughty Dog. They seriously make awesome games yo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool stuff.

Fairly simple reason. It's Naughty Dog! The Uncharted series has been one of the highlights of this generation and Last of Us looks like a refreshing change of pace from them. The dystopian future, the characters. Can't wait!

I joined the GP community a while back, and even if I had never won anything it would have still been one of the best things I could have done in my gaming time.

It is filled with awesome and welcoming members. Probably the nicest gaming community I have ever joined. Weather you guys win or not I bet you will have fun there.

Naughty Dog is probably what I am most excited about they make amazing games with great gameplay I expect this game to be no different. It's story will probably be good too.

Game Podunk is the shiz :p

I'm looking forward to shooting Mushroom people. Seriously

I'm NOT looking forard to scorugneing for ammo. I hope they make Finger of Doom mode XD

What excites me the most about The Last of Us is the story. Naughty Dog always writes a great game with likeable characters and good dialog, so that's what has me interested in the game.

Thanks GP for another great giveaway. I hope to win this game. It has been on my list to get for a while now. Hope some of you guys join GP and stick around too.

[quote name='Frozen Memories']What excites you the most about The Last of Us?[/QUOTE]

My faith in Naughty Dog's work. I know whatever they do will be great and I'm looking forward to another post apocalyptic scenario and how they develop Ellie in that world :)

Thanks for the chance!

I'm excited about The Last of Us cause it's made by Naughty Dog of Uncharted fame. Those guys can really harness the power of the PS3 and deliver amazing visuals.

Wow I'm both excited and sad as my PS3 just developed the YLOD!! But if I win it will give me a reason to have it fixed!!!

What excites me the most for The Last of Us is the gameplay because from what Naughty Dog is touting is that you can approach situations differently and the outcomes will be different depending on the choices you make. To me that's really important because now it feels like every playthrough feels new.

Thanks for the great giveaway! this game looks very awesome and i've been waiting for it to release for quite some time now. Hopefully i can maybe win it from you awesome folks! goodluck everyone

I love the way the graphics and story look! The fact that Naughty Dog mad it is a plus too! I can't wait till it drops! I haven't been this excited for a game since Skyrim!

I'd say the thing that excites me most about The Last of Us is that it's a naughty dog game. Lately they've been gold with just about everything they've put out.

I'm excited for the story and combat also it's Naughty Dog and Uncharted was amazing so expecting the same level of amazing story and fun combat for the Last of US! :)

What excites me the most is just how it feels really immersive. The world, the characters, etc. The interaction between Joel and Ellie being the highlight.

Ellie seems like a really cool character.

Oi, I can finally post here. Hey guys, It's Venom, just here for a free contest entry. :p Well that and to continue lurking, but as a registered lurker.

Anyway, what excites me the most about The Last of Us is the story. Post-apocalyptic stories may have been done to death, but with Naughty Dog and one of the designers of Enslaved at the helm, I know they'll manage to create a living, breathing world and craft a gripping, intriguing narrative full of twists and turns that will keep me on the edge of my seat. :D

Cool, thanks for the giveaway! Hadn't heard of this site before, but based on all of the great feedback in this thread I definitely want to check it out some more:)

I'm excited for The Last of Us because well, Naughty Dog. They could announce they were releasing Angry Uncharted Farms and I would still be excited. The Last of Us is one of the titles I am most excited for this year, and I'm extremely excited to see what they now they are releasing a new IP after so long. Everything I've seen has been incredible, and I don't have the least bit of worry it won't live up to and surpass the hype. GO NAUGHTY DOG!

I am excited for the Last of US, because it's a post-apocalyptic game (I love post-apocalyptic stuff) that will be scary at times, and actually has characters that aren't flat.

Maybe this is odd.....but I actually really love the name of the game! It just oozes....desperation. And that's something you don't see often in games, unless they get all try-hard on you like the new Tomb Raider.

A new world to explore with new characters to get to know.  Being made by Naughty Dog is also exciting, as they never seem to disappoint me.  Thanks for the giveaway!

I really liked uncharted and 2, but three was just blah.  I'm looking forward to naughty dog releasing a new story that isn't just a repeat of what they've already done.

I entered a few different ways. I'm looking forward to tLoU because of the post-apocalyptic setting, great graphics, and gameplay.

I'm looking forward to The Last of Us mainly because I want a reason to turn on my PS3 for something besides Blu Rays. Looks amazing and has been getting insane scores. Lets hope it lives up to it.

I can't wait for this game!! Even though some ASSHOLE put a picture w/ spoielrs on it on the IGN review .........sigh :(

The suspense, the AI that isn't stupid and I'm excited for zombies, duh! :p

but seriously I'm very interested in Ellie's gameplay and what your character might do when she is presented in a dangerous situation.. Life or death!

Signed up/Entered on Your site, liked and commented on the facebook post with my handle, and followed you & tweeted the special message.

Twitter: thevermontster @hardcorefan119

Wow, can't believe I won :bouncy:

So excited to play this, huge props to Game Podunk for the awesome giveaway! Also, they are just a completely awesome site that I am super happy to have found thanks to this giveaway \\:D/

bread's done
Back