Game recommendations?

doctorbonez

CAG Veteran
I was planning on heading to Toys R Us for the 3/2 deal.. I've had my WII for a WHILE.. but let a friend borrow it for the past 7 or 8 months (i had to study for the boards).

Anyway, the only game I have is Wii Sports and recently purchased SMG (havent played it yet).

Are there any games you guys would recommend to me? I'm not a hard core gamer, but would like something that would give me some distractions between studying... so minigame type stuff or something I can put down after 20 min is good.

Things I enjoy include racing games, puzzle games, multiplayer games (bonding w/ my fiance)..

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.. one game I'm considering is RRR2. Any others?

Thanks!

Zack & Wiki
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario
Wii Play (only if you need the extra Wiimote)
Metroid Prime 3
Resident Evil 4
MLB Power Pros
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves

[quote name='doctorbonez']
Things I enjoy include racing games, puzzle games, multiplayer games (bonding w/ my fiance)..
[/QUOTE]

Racing: Excite Truck
Puzzle: Zack and Wiki (based on what I've heard from others here)
Multi: WarioWare

[quote name='Foo228']If guitar hero is your cup of tea, then I'd suggest it.[/quote]

Just be aware you probably wont have downloadable content and the music only outputs in mono.

[quote name='outlawmoogle']Just be aware you probably wont have downloadable content and the music only outputs in mono.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's just borderline wrong that a music game outputs in mono.

For multiplayer games, I strongly recommend Wii Play. It sucks for single player (I beat it in 20 minutes and got gold medals in most of the mini-games within a hour) but the multiplayer is a blast. Also, Mario Party 8 great if you can get 4 players since it's basically a combination of board/video games.

Racing really doesn't have anything strong showings on the Wii but there are a few niche puzzle games like Zack and Wiki.

bread's done
Back