Game Stop price drops & new PS3 Super Slim Bundle

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!
I don't know if we have a thread about this or not, but I had noticed a couple of price drops, not sure if it was universal or just at GS, but it was

:ps3: family guy: back to the multiverse new at $39.99
:ps3: Hitman Absolution new at $29.99 used $27.99/$25.19 PUR

And a new PS3 super slim bundle coming 3/12/13 God of War: Ascension, in a really nice red color, 500 gb hd the new gow:ascension as well as the 5 game saga collection & 30 day ps+ priced at $349.99, $50 to pre-order.

[quote name='Paladinion']If that Family Guy game didn't result in quite a few firing or layoffs, I'd be really surprised.[/QUOTE]
It's that bad?

Family guy games sucks, I played it at a friends house
famly

[quote name='tangiblethrill4']Family guy games sucks, I played it at a friends house
famly
[/QUOTE]

I remember playing a PSP version of a family guy game, a long time ago. I remember the game was pretty bad. And I enjoyed it :lol: so if it is any better then that, then I will pick it up when it hits a much more CAG friendly price

waiting till 15 for family guy been wanting to play it but my backlog is already to huge as it is :(
hope the south park game is better if everyone is saying the familly guy game is blah

[quote name='Wario64']PS3 was already announced from Sony a week or so ago[/QUOTE]

I wasn't sure if anyone knew about this, it's hard to see every post on here when only the top threads get posted on the home page, and that's where I mostly look, the target thread doesn't even seem posted on the main page anymore, and then I look trying to bump my referral links, too many threads and not enough time to go through them, lol.

[quote name='ps2emotions']Nice, the PS3 is easily the best value in gaming right now especially if you are a PS+ subscriber.[/QUOTE]

Definitely a great deal, I got my year free through the PS Capital One card points.

[quote name='Paladinion']If that Family Guy game didn't result in quite a few firing or layoffs, I'd be really surprised.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TooPoor']It's that bad?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Eye Carumba']The Family Guy game is going to end up a lot cheaper than this soon enough.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hereon']I remember playing a PSP version of a family guy game, a long time ago. I remember the game was pretty bad. And I enjoyed it :lol: so if it is any better then that, then I will pick it up when it hits a much more CAG friendly price[/QUOTE]

[quote name='wingzero16']waiting till 15 for family guy been wanting to play it but my backlog is already to huge as it is :(
hope the south park game is better if everyone is saying the familly guy game is blah[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't mind grabbing the game if it had good enough value to it, i understand it doesn't take very long to beat, but it seems like it might be a little bit of fun, I'm not sure how good of a resale value it has, I'm sure it has the worst trade in value as most... but yeah, I'd wait for it to get cheap enough unless I build up RZ points (mostly now from the Facebook app, it's pretty nice and easy to get the points), or I use Shopkick too (http://get.shopkick.com/shamrock1911 is my signup link for all interested in trying to get some points to gift cards and bounce bonus credits back to me. :) ).

Anyone know what the trade value for a 250GB slim is? I know I saw something about $75 bonus credit as well. But I'm not sure how I would like those super slims, they seem so cheap without the electronic drive parts, though Sony is finally doing what they should have done a long time ago with the color choices... We never got fat ps3 choice colors.. that satin silver would have been nice. then I saw about the Lightning FFXIII one in Japan.. go figure... nothing comes here to America often and I'm sure we help the industry just as much as other countries if not more... I wish they'd appreciate our money just as much.

The Family Guy game plays like a licensed game from the PS2 days. It doesn't do anything new or groundbreaking, it's basically your average third-person shooter with Family Guy dressings.

Play it if you love the show, but unless you're an addict, don't bother.

[quote name='TooPoor']It's that bad?[/QUOTE]

It's worse than that time when Darth Vader was a meter maid.

Getting any enjoyment out of this game is harder than getting Sneakers O'Toole to take his sneakers off.

This game is an even bigger buzzkill than Buzz Killington.

does anyone know if that GoW PS3 bundle is a Gamestop exclusive? I need to replace my old PS3, but I'd rather get it at Best Buy.

The Family Guy game awful. The only reason it's rated a 40/100 on Metacritic is because it's Family Guy and is mildly funny in between the atrocious parts.

[quote name='morrodox']It's worse than that time when Darth Vader was a meter maid.

Getting any enjoyment out of this game is harder than getting Sneakers O'Toole to take his sneakers off.

This game is an even bigger buzzkill than Buzz Killington.[/QUOTE]

Is it as bad as when the woodchuck chucked?

bread's done
Back