Game that defines a Company.

ryosnk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Well for example one any Mario game defines a Nintendo system. So I will post a video game company and everybody puts their insight on what game or character defines that company.

CAPCOM

[quote name='Rig']I'm sorry the topic was what? I lost myself in your avatar.[/quote]

:shock: me too, but than i realized how fun this game is and i just couldn't help but play :roll:

Funny how we have three very different iconic games from the same company. Perhaps this exercise should be limited to smaller companies.

[quote name='epobirs']Funny how we have three very different iconic games from the same company. Perhaps this exercise should be limited to smaller companies.[/quote]

At least no one said Devil May Cry yet.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Halo defines Bungie[/quote]

Actually, that would be the Marathon series, for Macintosh, that defines Bungie.

A little fucked up company that started by out selling pong with the name spelled backwards, they have come very far since then.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Rare is Donkey Kong Country[/quote]

Nah. It's got to be Battletoads, no doubt about it.

[quote name='ryosnk']Rare = Conkers

What about Sega?[/quote]
Sonic, without a doubt. For Activision, I would agree with the Tony Hawk Series, for THQ I would say the WWE games. Konami would be the MGS games.

For a lot of people the game that defined Bioware was Knights of the Old Republic. But for me its their Baldur's Gate games.

hiccupleftovers, Namco would be Pacman. Like it or not, that chunk of cheese or whatever he is, is still Namco's mascot.

bread's done
Back