Game Trading Sites

xcoax

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
I'm not entirely sure if this would be the right place for this, but I thought I'd ask what site you all use for game trading. I've had some success with the CAG game trading bit, and I used to use Goozex, but lately everything I want to get or get rid of on Goozex has to go through 50+ trades before they get to my requests. I guess thats the price of the site becoming popular though.

So, what other options are out there?

switchplanet BUT they have now put caps on their prices so if you got old cheap stuff you probally be lucky to get 10 out of it.

also with price caps a lot of people have stop listing stuff meaning your going to have a hell of a time finding items

gottaplay

sayswap

are a other few both suck though

Gametz.com was my first trading site and still stands as one of the best IMO
sayswap.com is pretty useless since most people don't go through the system and just want to swap games, plus most people aren't very active.
switchplanet.com is another site, it's decent, not a very good selection, but i've gotten some good games from there. They also do movies and cds.

I hate SwitchPlanet. Its such a joke, everybody over-prices everything and then spends all day looking for something to spend points on that isn't outrageously priced. Its a joke.

SaySwap sucks big time too, its like Goozex but more expensive and impossible to get games for points, IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Use GameTZ.com or TradeGamesNow.com! Peer to peer trading like CAG forums, but you can have an available list + wanted listed and use the match systems to find quick & fair trades easily--without digging through peoples trading pages >_

[quote name='freshzen']I hate SwitchPlanet. Its such a joke, everybody over-prices everything and then spends all day looking for something to spend points on that isn't outrageously priced. Its a joke.

SaySwap sucks big time too, its like Goozex but more expensive and impossible to get games for points, IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Use GameTZ.com or TradeGamesNow.com! Peer to peer trading like CAG forums, but you can have an available list + wanted listed and use the match systems to find quick & fair trades easily--without digging through peoples trading pages >_

[quote name='HighlightShow']I use Goozex, and I like it a lot.[/quote]

I do too, just don't request new releases and expect them within weeks, probably even months. I got many of my DS games from there, and the assigned points are mostly fair.

bread's done
Back