Gameboy Advance E-Reader Bundles $19.99 NEW @ gamecrazy

briansraregames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Now, I know most of us here don't have any use for an original Gameboy Advance, but for $19.99 at Gamecrazy you can get the Gameboy Advance System Bundle with the E-reader (plus buy 2 get one used games when purchased on the same ticket). Might not be bad for a gift for a younger kid, or something for the collectors out there. Enjoy.

Man I wish there were a way to get the brighter screen from the SP2 screen into an original GBA. They were so much more comfortable to hold and had nicer buttons. The Afterburner thing was OK I guess, but the SP2 looks so much better than the SP1, or an afterburnered launch GBA.

[quote name='katzd2007']Can you confirm this by an ad or something....[/quote]

They were $39.99 for nearly two years, so I'd assume it's true. Right after the DS came out, they found a few pallets of these randomly in a warehouse and shipped them out to stores. Nobody wanted them (since the e-Reader was DOA and the GBA was a POS) and now they fianlly dropped it to a decent price (for a gift anyway).

[quote name='king ccm']Interesting, I bought an e reader for 99 cents at a closing compusa near me- Do I win?[/quote]
GameStop has 'em used for 99 cents. Though I'm asuming yours was brand new, so yes. You do win.

This is for the e-Reader only correct? Not a GBA system with the e-Reader bundle? I don't think the latter exists so I'm guessing only e-Reader for now...

[quote name='katzd2007']Can you confirm this by an ad or something....[/quote]

I can confirm as well (these aren't items they put in an ad). If you can find the system by itself it rings up $39.99, but the e-reader bundles do indeed ring up at $19.99. What makes the deal sweeter is if you can get the 12 free rentals with the bundle. :)

I'll have to check that out -- there's some neat e-reader gimicks that were a lot of fun, like the Mario Party card game.

[quote name='freshzen']This is for the e-Reader only correct? Not a GBA system with the e-Reader bundle? I don't think the latter exists so I'm guessing only e-Reader for now...[/quote]

No, it is for the system (Glacier or Indigo) AND the e-reader.

Hmmm... I've been thinking about getting my aunt a GBA. This would be perfect for Christmas. I wonder if the Game Crazy in the next county has any...

these are the bundles...

b7ee_1.JPG

I could use an Indigo bundle (I already have the Glacier Bundle) if someone wants to help me out.

I'm an e-Reader collector... :)

*edit* - Oh, I'd be happy to have the large, empty, outer box from one of these bundles as well, if someone wants to hook me up. :)

I can confirm this. I bought one a week ago. They also gave me the buy 2 get 1 free that you get when you purchase a system, but they wouldn't give me the 12 free rentals.

So YMMV on the extras.

I might be able to pick one of these up for someone if my store has any left, for around $30 shipped. I would have to talk to my dad (who still needs to show me how to ship well on my own). PM me if you're interested.

bread's done
Back