gameboy advanced sp trade in value

snoopydoggy2002

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
well it seems like cant get to the site tradestop anymore, and was wondering how much the trade in value for a game boy advance sp was. i got a ds so i dont need it anymore. thanks

is the gold color from amazon fetching more though? I have one.. and has no use for it haha.. and $30 for trade in.. just keep it!

"gameboy advanced"

is it just me or does that sound stupid? It is the Game Boy Advance, not Advanced.

come on snoop snoop aloop.

[quote name='Nephilim']"gameboy advanced"

is it just me or does that sound stupid? It is the Game Boy Advance, not Advanced.

come on snoop snoop aloop.[/QUOTE]
Nah, it drives me nuts too. It really annoys me when retailers mess it up.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I just traded a SP for 30 at EB.[/QUOTE]

thats practically what the trade in value is for the Gamecube

how sad

[quote name='nwaugh']Nah, it drives me nuts too. It really annoys me when retailers mess it up.[/QUOTE]

GAH! I was about to post this when I saw the thread title!

Haha, I guess I'm not the only one who gets annoyed :lol:

What REALLY drives me nuts is when my friend calls his DS "Gameboy DS" and I'm like "Its not a Gameboy! Its NINTENDO DS!" and he always comes back with "But it plays Gameboy games...."

:roll:

What a great deal!

Next time throw this type of thread in the Other Deals & Requests. But they said $30, so that should be what you needed.

anyone that is looking to trade in an sp for 30$ pm me for a better deal, I am looking at getting at least one more platinum sp, but i would be willing to give more than 30 that is for sure

bread's done
Back