Gameboy Cart Storage Solution

Unassuming Local Guy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Gameboy Carts are just about impossible to keep in one spot and organized. Right now I just toss them all in a small box but that's certainly not an ideal solution. Are there any boxes made specifically for Gameboy carts? What are your solutions?

if your talking about your GBA carts i asked the same thing sometime ago. i got nothing for a response. not that i am mad but i just don't think there is anything. good luck because i want one too.

Jeff

i had the same problem. I went to my local Target and in there home improvement section they sell the little cabnets with little compartments that hold 6 carts in each compartment. (they are normally used in storage buildings to hold screws, bolts, or other small items. I hope this helps. :)

Have you seen those new Nintendo DS carts? They're less than half the size of the GBA carts. o_O How am I supposed to keep up with something the size of a quarter?!

I keep all of my GBA stuff in a cuban cigar box.
Why did Nintendo stop selling Game Boy games with cases in the first place? And why did they get rid of the little covers that protected the GameBoy to Gameboy connecter socket?

I use game cases on each of the games, and then place all of them in a shoebox sized tuperware container. It keeps all of them neat and organized, and even in cases it will hold around 140+ GBA games.

[quote name='Mouse']I keep all of my GBA stuff in a cuban cigar box.
Why did Nintendo stop selling Game Boy games with cases in the first place? And why did they get rid of the little covers that protected the GameBoy to Gameboy connecter socket?[/quote]

American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from
each salad served in first class.

Nintendo was probably following this same logic.

[quote name='gza331'][quote name='Mouse']I keep all of my GBA stuff in a cuban cigar box.
Why did Nintendo stop selling Game Boy games with cases in the first place? And why did they get rid of the little covers that protected the GameBoy to Gameboy connecter socket?[/quote]

Nintendo was probably following this same logic.[/quote]

It's hardly worth flying first class anymore.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='gza331'][quote name='Mouse']I keep all of my GBA stuff in a cuban cigar box.

Nintendo was probably following this same logic.[/quote]

It's hardly worth flying first class anymore.[/quote]

I want my olive back!

On topic...I keep my games in those cases, inside a tupperware container about 4x4x4 in size. It's perfect and cost me a whole dollar.

I use the box my business cards came in. It is a perfect size and a great place to keep everything at work. I don't know how anyone takes a crap without their GBA...

When I bought my GCN carrying case (for bringing the Cube to college), in the front pouch it came with a removable GBA case. It's soft but padded. I keep my games in there for now, and it's small and easy to transport.

Well I placed mine in adrawer under my Cube, but after hitting the 59th game mark, I have no more space. So I'm SOL untill I find an alternative.

I keep some of my games in a GBA game wallet (case with slots for GBA cartridges) that I got at Target for free for buying F-Zero when GBA first game out.

A few months ago at EB I bought a hard plastic rectangluar GBA case box. It has slots to hold 12 cartridges and also had an attaching case for a GBA link cable. It was $2.49 but YMMV on finding one because I bought the last one my local EB had and I haven't been able to find it at another EB store (mine is already filled up)

i only got 1 cart. :p the ds carts are shaqfuing small, thats nintendo's evil scheme to get us to lose it faster, so we have to buy more. the carts are like media cards for your digicam

[quote name='mousin']i only got 1 cart. :p the ds carts are shaqfuing small, thats nintendo's evil scheme to get us to lose it faster, so we have to buy more. the carts are like media cards for your digicam[/quote]

The Nintendo help line is so damn nice that if you sounded pathetic enough they'd prolly send you a new game.

I have this really nice case that holds 12 GB/GBC games in 3 rows and snaps shut.

Unfortunately, after I bought mine they seemed to drop off the face of the earth and I can't find 'em anywhere!

I can try to get a pic up if anyone cares....

Walmart has these pencil box things in the school supply aisle. They're rectangular, and the bottom is slightly curved so they stack nicely. Anyway, they hold three rows of about 12 games perfectly, and only cost 48 cents.

[quote name='Gameboy415']I have this really nice case that holds 12 GB/GBC games in 3 rows and snaps shut.

Unfortunately, after I bought mine they seemed to drop off the face of the earth and I can't find 'em anywhere!

I can try to get a pic up if anyone cares....[/quote]

I think I have 2 of those

There are pics in my gallery
I love mine
I can fit 20 gba games in one

bread's done
Back