Gameboy Micro in stores anywhere still?

I just recently picked up a brand new Japanese faicom edition micro with mario on the back on ebay for $65.00 shipped.

I see them at Walmarts on occasion, right inside the glass cases. Obviously this varies from store to store, but they were $48.xx when my friend bought his back in February or something.

Last time I saw any in CT was a couple of Sears here and there. Don't think there are any left, but it's worth a look, given their habit of not marking items down.

My local Walmart has had 1 left for months that I have them haul out every once in in a while for a price check. Still $59.99. I hate my Walmart. They don't clearance anything.

Forgot to mention. Just heading back up there for the price adjust on World Ends, so I'll root around to see if there are any more.

I traded my sealed famicom micro for a used PSP a couple months back. Not really related to the OP, but I'm damn proud of that one!

I actually saw two at my local Target in New Albany, IN today. I considered picking one up but decided not to.

They were 55.00, I think. It was definitely in the $50 range.

bread's done
Back