Gameboy Players $20 at Walmart YMMV

bmulligan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Anybody else see this? A Walmart in Fenton, MI is clearancing all their gameboy players for $40. They were all on a special clearance rack with a huge sign that said "Additional 50% off these Clearance items". I took one to the electronics counter and the guy told me sure enough they were all $20. They had about a dozen or so left. I already have a GBPlayer so I didn't buy one.

And knowing that clearance items at Walmart can be spotty, this is probably YMMV.

Damn, $20 bucks is sweet. I'll have to check out my closest Trailer-Mar...um I mean Wal-mart.

Thanks

I'll anyone pay $35 paypal, shipped, if I cant find one

[quote name='Santurio']this sounds too good to be true, but I will have to go and look.[/quote]

Santurio, please let me know if you do find one and where. I'l do the same.

[quote name='Wario64']Walmart clearance sales are usually YMMV, so I wouldn't get your hopesup[/quote]

Yea, I checked the website to see if they were even at 40, but they're not.

I think I probably know what happened.

All WM's got a HUGE shipment of these earlier this year and they have not sold well at all.My store still has like 120 on a riser on the salesfloor.

More than likely just a store markdown.

well hopefully I'll be able to go and check this out, but I don't think my Walmart has it. Typically with the Walmart deals, they are extremely YMMV.

The same clearances being at two different walmarts is a once in a blue moon kind of thing. It's EXTREMELY rare. So pretty much everybody is going to have to go to Fenton, MI if they want it this cheap.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']i was there like a weed ago or so, and it was still $50. i'd love to get one.[/quote]

A weed ago?

[quote name='sying'][quote name='pimp tyranny']i was there like a weed ago or so, and it was still $50. i'd love to get one.[/quote]

A weed ago?[/quote]

High often?

bread's done
Back