GameBoy Printer Question

SadieDee

CAGiversary!
I just bought a gameboy printer. It came with some paper, but it's old and the paper won't print right. I know I can get the paper on eBay, but it's a little bit pricey. Is it possible to get thermal paper made for a calculator cheaper and in the correct size? Or would it be too thin to feed right?

I know it's the paper and not the printer because I cut up a thermal receipt from another store and feed it through. It printed fine, but it since it was smaller than the slot size in the printer, it shifted when I printed it.

Thanks!

check your TRU B&M i saw printer paper there selling for around $2 or less cuz it was green tagged 50% off, good luck

hope u got a GB camera and links awakening dx

[quote name='greyzieoriental']check your TRU B&M i saw printer paper there selling for around $2 or less cuz it was green tagged 50% off, good luck

hope u got a GB camera and links awakening dx[/quote]

The only thing that I remember seeing at TRU for the GameBoy original was a AC adapter marked at half off $14 (lol). I decided just to buy the paper online.

It's ironic that you mentioned Link's Awakening. I bought the original non-DX game before I bought the camera and the DX version has periodically come back on EB and I've been debating whether or not I should get it. I guess I pick it up the next time I see it.

Office supply places for thermal paper used in printing calculators. The majority of these are ink roller designs but a few have used narrow strips of thermal paper. Also some cash registers use thermal in that size range. You may find something a little oversized you could chop down to fit.

bread's done
Back