GameCrazy- Buy new Nintendo system, get a free new game

djkunai

Banned
Buy any new GameCube system, get a free Player's Choice title.

Only these titles:
F-Zero GX
Kirby Air Ride
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Mario Golf
Metroid Prime
Pikmin
Pokemon Colosseum
Luigi's Mansion
Super Mario Sunshine
1080 Snowboarding
Animal Crossing
Wario World

Buy any new DS system, get a free DS game.

Advance Wars DS
Mario & Luigi- Partners in Time
Metroid Prime Pinball
Super Mario 64x4
True Swing Golf

Your best bet is to buy the Mario Party 7 bundle for $99.99 and get the system, two controllers, and two games. Hell of a deal.

Both offers end 2/27.

GameCrazy has been the B&M store I've been visiting most lately, and these sort of deals are exactly why.

I saw the same deal at target on monday for the DS. List of games that I remember off the top of my head are: Mario & luigi, Kirby Canvas Curse, Metroid pinball and Wario Ware twisted.

Sounds good. Maybe I'll pick up an extra Cube since I wanted the new Mario Party. Trade in both controllers and grab Zelda for free. Nice.

Also, thats IF they still have the Mario Party Bundles...which is doubtful.

Great deals but nothing for me, i'll wait for the new DS lite for my second DS and the revolution will have GC PLAyback so no 2nd gamecube for me.

[quote name='Ziv']I think this deal is universal. Look for it just about anywhere soon.[/QUOTE]

If that's true, then I'll be getting myself a DS for my birthday next week. (No GameCrazys in my area.)

[quote name='Ziv']I think this deal is universal. Look for it just about anywhere soon.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. SOME store around me has to have a MP7 bundle around....

[quote name='Escargoexpress']does gamecrazy still have the 12 free rental offer with the purchase of a new console?[/QUOTE]

Yes it is still on and it is worth buying from them then. This deal is on, i was at Gamecrazy yesterday and they said this deal started.

bread's done
Back