GameCrazy coupons - trade-ins->preorders; used; Wario Ware; FFXII; Lost Planet

O_o

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I got these in the mail today:

20% extra credit for game trade-ins (no limit to how many) towards any game pre-order(s):

20% off any one used game:

10% off new Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Final Fantasy XII, or Lost Planet:

All three coupons say "may not be combined with another offer", but I don't know if the MVP program counts.

MVP is another offer, it doesn't count. I doubt they'll accept printed coupons, either.

There's also a few more deals coming soon if you haven't heard of 'em.

1 - Get a 20% trade boost whenever you pick up a preordered title (and the list includes pretty much everything you can think of, 20% boost towards Guitar Hero 2, Def Jam Icon, all the way down to the new Pokemon games on DS. I think it's for any game coming out soon. This will be my way to pick up Guitar Hero 2 on 360 for cheap)

2 - Get 50% more when you trade-in any console (except PS3. This coupon can only be used once.. if you bring in multiple systems, it will be applied to whatever gets the most)

3 - 15% trade bump or 15% off used game, can't remember which.

[quote name='Scorch']
1 - Get a 20% trade boost whenever you pick up a preordered title (and the list includes pretty much everything you can think of, 20% boost towards Guitar Hero 2, Def Jam Icon, all the way down to the new Pokemon games on DS. I think it's for any game coming out soon. This will be my way to pick up Guitar Hero 2 on 360 for cheap)

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this was on a flyer I picked up in the store yesterday though it didn't have any specifics. The clerk said something about picking up preorders which made no sense to me, but I see this is the case (I was hoping like on the GR and EB deals it was when you MADE the preorder). It isn't too useful for pickup because it expires March 11th so it has to be on a game that comes out before then (whereas on making preorders it could be any game in the system). No biggie as I don't have a ton of things to trade in anyway and you're only getting 10% more than MVP.

Is a coupon even really necessary for the preorder deal? Like I said, it was mentioned in the flyer and doesn't say anything about a coupon.

Hopefully I got one of of these in the mail (my MVP card is still registered at my dad's house, where I am going for dinner tonight). Was going to trade in Yakuza and CoD3 and might see what preorder deals are around.

I already have enough store credit for Crackdown, which I've already put down my $5 for, so I'd like to use my new trade-ins toward GHII or Bioshock. Is this possible?

[quote name='supaet']Will they take printed coupons? I wanna get halo 2[/quote]

What do you think? Cripes.

There's a barcode the employee needs to scan for the 20% trade bump when you pick up a PO.

bread's done
Back