GameCrazy in store ad DEAD RISING $29.99 (most likely error)

emceelokey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I went to Game Crazy to try to find a used DOA 4 for the 360 and I didn't but i did pick up Lumines 2 for $14.99, but there's an in store ad and inside there's a Dead Rising ad in the new 360 games and it shows the price of $29.99. I believe the msrp right now just dropped to $39.99 so $10 off of a new and $5 off of used prices. I didn't notice it until I was sitting down eating in a Del Taco so I didn't check if they would honor it but I did see that Dead Rising had a sign that said "hot low price $39.99" on their shelves for the new one when I was in there. You'll most likely have to PM in a Wal-Mart or BB.

It's not an error. It's 29.99 new/24.99 used, 22.49 used with MVP. I had to change the price on the new and used tonight because some lazy ass before me didn't.

[quote name='Scorch']It's not an error. It's 29.99 new/24.99 used, 22.49 used with MVP. I had to change the price on the new and used tonight because some lazy ass before me didn't.[/QUOTE]
Any other drops I should know about before trading in games? :)

[quote name='JJSP']Any other drops I should know about before trading in games? :)[/quote]

Not really. Battlestations: Midway dropped to 39.99 new/34.99 used yesterday.. 31.49 with MVP I think. Let's see.. Condemned is 20 new/15 used.. same with Lego Star Wars..

yea gamecrazy doesnt have an error its true. I might go there and use my 20 percent couponto stock up on more used games

Wow. Didn't it just drop to $39.99 like a month ago? cool. I bought a used one from EB a week ago for $35 and I returned it because I just didn't want to get into the game at the moment. I might just pick it up for $25 now.

[quote name='JJSP']Any other drops I should know about before trading in games? :)[/quote]

Lego Star Wars 2 on all systems is $19.99 New and $14.99 used.

$39.99 at Circuit City, and $37.99 at Best Buy (it's "On Sale"). So, if this is a universal drop, it's still not at our coupon places yet.

bread's done
Back