Gamecrazy Last Gen Sale Buy 3 get 1 7.99 & up 4 for $10 4.99 or less

briansraregames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Stopped into my local gamecrazy today in NW Indiana and saw that they were running a buy 3 get 1 free sale on used ps2/xbox/cube games prices $7.99 or above, also had the 4 for $10 sale on $4.99 or less used last gen games. Happy shopping.

PS3 is not "next gen" PS3 used to be "next gen" until it (and all the other systems in it's generation) came out. Now, it is "current gen," or (if you must) "new gen."

I still here lots of game sites refer to the current crop of systems as "next gen." Hence my confusion.

[quote name='Jackalope']I still here lots of game sites refer to the current crop of systems as "next gen." Hence my confusion.[/quote]

Those sites suck. If they are out now then they can't be next.

The PS2, XBox, and Gamecube were refered to as Next Get upuntil the 360 was announced. AT which point the 360, and later the PS3 and Wii, were refered to as Next Gen and the PS2, XBox, and Gamecube became Last Gen before the Next Gen was even released.

It doesn't make sence, but the ecomomy is a pack of idiots anyway. It's something to do with always getting people to buy the next big thing, making them think they're living in the past before the next think is even released. It's the same thinking that gets us prices of 9.99 instead of 10. Everyone selling something is out for an edge.

I couldn't figure out what the deal was until i clicked & read the first post. I think you just forgot the word free after "get 1"

bread's done
Back