Gamecrazy or EB/GS - Tomb Raider: Legend used $18

Fragonard

CAGiversary!
Just got back from Gamecrazy, my brother was buying Tomb Raider: Legand for the 360. It was marked $25 used, but when they rang it up, it was $18. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up.

[quote name='Fragonard']Just got back from Gamecrazy, my brother was buying Tomb Raider: Legand for the 360. It was marked $25 used, but when they rang it up, it was $18. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up.[/QUOTE]

It's $3 new at K-Mart.

[quote name='hurley7715']im pretty sure i got this for 17.99 used at eb, in like august[/quote]
Hmm, I checked their website and they didn't even have it listed so I had no way of knowing.

[quote name='dinovelvet']It's $3 new at K-Mart.[/quote]
$3, crazy.

[quote name='Fragonard']Hmm, I checked their website and they didn't even have it listed so I had no way of knowing.[/quote]

Look at the backordered items, it shows up after that.
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=952040

As for it ringing up at GC for $18, just means they haven't gotten around to updating the stickers. When I went to the closest one near me last night, they were in the middle of updating the stickers. So it might be a recent price drop.

uhhh,like i said in my post above its 3 buks at kmart! also chromehounds, prey, table tennis and cabelas alaskan adventure.

bread's done
Back