GameCrazy Price Drops! Taiko, GallopRacer, TimeCrisis W/Gun 19.99 or less and more!!

FFMooglestar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Note 1/23 - If you guys are enjoying this sale, don't forget to "Rate Thread." This can be found near the top right of the first post on any page of this thread!

This morning All GameCrazy stores should have gotten a huge 32 page Price Drop List. Being the GameCrazy CAG I am, I have brought that list here to you tonight.

These prices should NOT be YMMV as the POS SHOULD reflect the changes nation wide.

Thank You CAG Oxidative for combining all of the pages into one PDF:
http://home.comcast.net/~oxidative/PriceDrop.pdf

Format: Title - New Standard Price - Sale Price - Used Price

32 of 32 Scanned and Hosted!

Highlights and CAG Reccomendations:
:ps2: Taiko Drum Master - 17.99
:ps2: Time Crisis 2 With Guncon - 14.99
:ps2: Time Crisis 3 With Guncon - 19.99
:ps2: Time Crisis: Crisis Zone With Guncon - 17.99 (This is in the POS as Time Crisis 4)
:ps2: Ninja Assault With Guncon - 14.99
:ps2: Vampire Nights With Guncon - 9.99
:ps2: Gallop Racer 2004 - 17.99
:ps2: Shining Tears - 19.99
:ps2: Trapt - 19.99 (Sale Price)
:ps2: Karaoke Revolution with Mic - 14.99
:ps2: Karaoke Revolution 3 with Mic - 17.99
:ps2: Dance Dance Revolution Max 2 with Dancepad - 14.99
:gc: Donkey Konga 2 with Bongos - 19.99
:xbox: Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 2 with Dancepad - 29.99
:xbox: Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix with Dancepad - 14.99
:xbox: Capcom vs SNK 2 EO - 9.99
:xbox: Karaoke Revolution with Mic - 17.99

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei - Nocturne - 17.99
:gc: Skies of Arcadia - 14.99
:ps2: Makai Kingdom - 19.99
:ps2: Stella Deus - 19.99
:gc: Gotcha Force - 9.99
:gc: Rave Master - 19.99
:ps2: Digital Devil Saga - 19.99
:ps2: Jak X - 19.99
:ps2: King of Fighters 2002/2003 - 19.99
:ps2: Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana - 29.99
:ps2: Ys' Ark of Napishtim - 19.99
:ps2: Culdcept - 9.99
:ps2: .dot Hack Parts 1 through 3 - 14.99
:ps2: .dot Hack Part 4 - 17.99
:ps2: Genji - 19.99
:ps2: Haunting Grounds - 19.99
:ps2: Ico - 14.99
:ps2: Kessen 2 - 9.99
:ps2: Kessen 3 - 19.99
:ps2: La Pucelle Tactics - 17.99
:ps2: Metal Slug 4 and 5 - 19.99
:ps2: :xbox: Psychonauts - 19.99
:ps2: Romance of the Three Kingdoms 7 and 8 - 14.99
:ps2: Romance of the Three Kingdoms 9 - 17.99
:ps2: RPG Maker 2 - 9.99
:ps2: Shadow Hearts - 14.99
:ps2: Shadow Hearts Covenant - 17.99
:ps2: Suikoden 3 - 14.99
:ps2: Fatal Frame - 14.99
:xbox: Fatal Frame - 9.99
:ps2: PTO IV - 9.99

This is awesome! I am going to go check my 3, really, really wanting Vampire Nights.

Thanks OP!

EDIT:
Picked up Stella Deus, Taiko, and Shining Tears. I saw a Time Crisis, but I am broke. I am still thinking of it.

On a side note, I also picked up a 10 in Heretic Yojimbo for $10 at one of my Game Crazies.

Excellent sale.

lots of the good stuff hasn't been in stock in my 5 game crazies near me for months.

made sure and called them all for several of these games i wanted and 0 in stock.

Just picked up Jungle Beat used w/bongos & ICO used (no box or book though) came out to $37. Might go back and pick up Donkey Konga 2 later in the week

I checked 2 GC stores and none of them have any Guncon games in stock. But I picked up Stella Deus, Shining Tears, Donkey Konga 2 w/ bongos, Taiko Drum Master, and Dual Hearts. Thanks Moogle for the list!

No guncon games for me either. But I did get to pick up Digital Devil Saga Deluxe set, Nocturne, and Disgaea. Thanks for the list. Other PS2 games at the SB gamecrazy Shining Tears, Ys. I was really hoping to pick up KOF too :( anyone want to pick up KOF 00/01 and KOF 02/03 for me? Oh also gamecrazy is taking PS3 pre-orders already I broke and put one down. Though there are already 20 people ahead of me :(

I made a killing today - got just about any "valuable" game needed in my ps2 rpg set.

Purchase #1
.hack Outbreak mint
DDS new
Nocturne new
Rpg Maker 2 new
$60

Purchase #2
Atelier Iris new
Grandia Xtreme new (!!)
Shining Tears used
$60

Purchase #3
Donkey Kong GBA new
Lunar Legend new
DDS new
Nocturne new
Ys new
Arc EoD new
Makai new
Shining Tears new
Jedi Outcast Xbox new
Stella Deus new
Dual Hearts new
Dynasty Tactics 2 new
Air Force Delta Storm new x 2
Grandia Xtreme used
$230

I didn't think there'd be a better sale than TRU for a long time, and it's not even a month later

Dave

I picked up Trapt, Shining Tears, Taiko Drum Master, Mario Tennis, Karaoke Rev 3 w/mic, Time Crisis: Crisis Zone w/gun, and Eyetoy Antigrav. Sweet deal! Too bad they didn't have Donkey Konga 2 w/Bongos, the game I really wanted.

I managed to pick up
Taiko Drum Master
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone w/ guncon2
Donkey Konga 2 w/ bongos

Thanks OP for the heads up...

Whoo whoot! I'm on my way out to pick up Donkey konga 2 w bongos, which is on hold for me. OP, thanks a lot. I just hope they have Stella Deus and Psychonauts Xbox as well.

fuck!!! I tried all 3 stores in the Dayton area and not one had either of the DDR Ultramix bundles. Anyone happen to get an extra? They did have some Taiko Drum Master sets and the Kettering store had the Karaoke Revolution bundle for Xbox.

I also saw these games for a good price.

Xbox - Phantom Dust - $12.99
Xbox - Raze's Hell - $12.99

First, a note to my fellow young CAG who showed up at the Garland GC before opening today then hightailed it over to the Frisco location THEN over to the Oakcliff one (by that time I quite trying to find your leftovers, too far south for me)...

I have no problem with CAG's hitting all the stores - do so myself. But it would have been NICE if you had at least gotten one copy of what you wanted. I was looking for a PS2 Trapt but you got the copies at both locations.

In every case the stores said you had gotten the titles I was asking for :) That is fine but I do wish you had gotten one of each.

On a related note for fellow D/FW CAG's...There is at least one copy of Drum Master at both of those locations (I picked up one from Garland but there is at least one left same at Frisco). There are NO Guncon2 games at all - the last one sold from Frisco yesterday and the aforementioned early bird Cag got the last one from Garland (by the way, hope your hubcaps don't get stolen in Oak Cliff! :)
There are also no DK drumsets with games (though there are the drums themselves for $19.99 - no thanks would rather pay that price and get the game too).

I believe there is at least one Altier whatever its called at Garland. I bought a Makai Kingdom ($19.99) from Frisco - I think there are more there. Also picked up Psychonauts($19.99 - twice what TRU was but I never found it) and a Dual Hearts ($9.99). At least the other fellow saved me from spending a bundle of $$ I didn't need to be spending.

I do remember there is a new Culdcept ($9.99) and PS2 Fatal Frame 2 ($14.99) at Garland - left those but it hurts that I paid alot more for those games -and used at that!

Not alot left at these stores allready - not of the really good stuff anyways. The aforementioned fellow got most of it.

TexTuna

Here's my haul today in Bako.

Time Crisis 3 W/Guncon 2
Time Crisis W/Guncon 2 X2
Eyetoy Antigrav w/Camera
TRAPT
Stella Deus
Makai Kingdom

There were a bunch of Taiko Drum Masters and Antigravs available.

I am trading the following:
Time Crisis 3 W/Guncon 2
Time Crisis W/Guncon 2
TRAPT
Stella Deus
Makai Kingdom

I am still looking for a DDS from the TRU deal, plus I will check lists. I will also entertain offers to purchase if I don't get any trade deals.

Just got back. I got:

1 Taiko Drum Master - New
1 Time Crisis: Crisis Zone w/ guncon - Open box, but contents were new

I was hoping to get Donkey Konga 2, but store had none =( the bongos they were selling seperately were not on sale, they rang up as $20. Darn..
BTW this is the one located on Crenshaw in La, CA. They had like 2 Taiko Drum masters left, thats what I was told.

I got Makai Kingdom and the Taiko drum game. Is it just me or anyone else find the stand for the drums damn hard to take off once installed?

[quote name='CaoPi']I got Makai Kingdom and the Taiko drum game. Is it just me or anyone else find the stand for the drums damn hard to take off once installed?[/QUOTE]

You gotta use some force, don't be afraid to take it apart.

Just got back from one of the 3 Gamecrazy's near me. The only guy working there was surprised as hell when games started ringing up 19.99.

Makai Kingdom
Stella Deus
SMT: DDS
SMT: Nocturne
Trapt

Total: 106 and change (damn tax...)

Also saw enough used mint copies of Mario Party 5 for GC to drown a small country. Strange :drool:

Thanks again OP for the post. I visited two GCs in my area and was lucky enough to score several games that I've been looking for. The GC employees were quite amazed with the price drops. :)

On the downside, I managed to get Time Crisis 2 + 3 with Guncon2's, but the guns are not compatible with my Sony HDTV. Argh, I really wanted to play these. :cry: I'm trading these for the recent TRU sale stuff or other games if anyone's interested.

Dennis

Damn, excellent deal. Was able to get just about everything I wanted: Digital Devil Saga, Nocturne, Fatal Frame, the Mario Partys, Gallop Racer. Thanks so much for the list!

Sweet, just checked out another GC and found the Donkey Konga 2 w/bongos that I wanted.
I also picked up:
Gallop Racer 2004
Digital Devil Saga sealed!!
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 4 - it was opened, but they called it new...for 14.99 I couldn't complain, since I couldn't get one at TRU
an extra Trapt
an extra Taiko dum master so now my friends can play on the other drum
an extra Eyetoy Antigrav

Man, my bank account is taking a huge hit, but I can't pass these deals up. I'd say this sale is just as good as the TRU sale, and it seems to be easier to find stuff. Maybe it wasn't posted on fatwallet or something, so there aren't any EBAY hoarders ruining it. THANKS AGAIN, OP!!!

, Also managed to find an Ikaruga, though the case and manual weren't in the best shape and the CD had slight scratches.

Thank you FFMOOGLESTAR for the post. Had a coupon buy a new game for $18.99 or less and get one free.
So I picked up
Time Crisis Crisis Zone $17.99
and got
Taiko Drum Master
for free.
paid $19.47

If anyone can score me a Grandia Xtreme or a Shining Tears, let me know, I could definately do cost + shipping + a little extra.

Can also trade off some Xbox games, check my collection sig for what I have available... of note is a sealed Far Cry: Instincts and a sealed Otogi 2.

I found Time Crisis:Crisis Zone w/ Guncon2, and a used Time Crisis 2 (Game Only). They had a Time Crisis 3 w/ Guncon2, but when the guy went to ring it up, the system said it was on hold for someone until Monday. CURSES!!! Well, at least I got one Guncon...

The GC in Pinole, Bay Area (CA) still got 2 Taiko Drum Master and a couple of Kareoke Revolution for XBox., but none of any Time Crisis, no high value RPGs (any Shin Megami, Stella Deus, Shadow Hearts), no Donkey Konga 2, no DDR that are on sale.

[quote name='62t']Got
both eyetoy games with eyetoy
Atelier Iris:
Trapt
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone
used digital devil saga[/QUOTE]

how much are the eyetoy ga,es?

Oh man what a blast! Maplewood, MN Gamecrazy, I scored:

Donkey Konga 2 w/ bongos NEW
Stella Deus NEW
Atelier Iris NEW

There was a grip of DDS 1 and Shining Tears but I'm neither a sci-fi RPG or hack n slash fan so I passed them up.

Psychonauts was still $49.99....umm, I really wanted the xbox version for $19.99. Does the OP or anyone else want to update me on why it's not $19.99? Because if there's a loophole, I'm gonna run to get one tomorrow! The staff were also not very easy going, just giving me the sticker price. I didn't get it scanned, but I got it "searched" and it was not $19.99. SOmetimes, I wish clerks would take smarty pants (like me) more seriously when I ask "Can you please tell me the REAL price??"

I picked up Time Crisis: Crisis Zone, and a used copy of Ninja Assault w/o gun at GR today. Looks like I gots me some good violence tonight :D Thanks OP!

You should have had them scan it. Mine for the PS2 was still priced $49.99 as well but I only paid $19.99.

TexTuna

[quote name='nintendokid']Oh man what a blast! Maplewood, MN Gamecrazy, I scored:

Donkey Konga 2 w/ bongos NEW
Stella Deus NEW
Atelier Iris NEW

There was a grip of DDS 1 and Shining Tears but I'm neither a sci-fi RPG or hack n slash fan so I passed them up.

Psychonauts was still $49.99....umm, I really wanted the xbox version for $19.99. Does the OP or anyone else want to update me on why it's not $19.99? Because if there's a loophole, I'm gonna run to get one tomorrow! The staff were also not very easy going, just giving me the sticker price. I didn't get it scanned, but I got it "searched" and it was not $19.99. SOmetimes, I wish clerks would take smarty pants (like me) more seriously when I ask "Can you please tell me the REAL price??"[/QUOTE]

WOW! You rock OP. Was able to pick up Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne brand new. Couldn't find most of the other games I had my eye on but I'll take another looka t the list and perhaps make another run if anything else catches my eye.

[quote name='nintendokid']
Psychonauts was still $49.99....umm, I really wanted the xbox version for $19.99. Does the OP or anyone else want to update me on why it's not $19.99? Because if there's a loophole, I'm gonna run to get one tomorrow! The staff were also not very easy going, just giving me the sticker price. I didn't get it scanned, but I got it "searched" and it was not $19.99. SOmetimes, I wish clerks would take smarty pants (like me) more seriously when I ask "Can you please tell me the REAL price??"[/QUOTE]

I know the OP at one point said that the price drops were for all systems, but I definitely noticed a couple of games on the list with different prices.

Thanks a ton OP,

picked up
Stella Deus
Y's for $20 a pop and
SMT:Nocturne
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone for $18 a pop

Didn't think Nocturne would still be around. Sweet, thanks again OP!

Checked 2 GCs right at 10-10:30 AM, found absolutely nothing at either.

Really wanted Crisis Zone. I have at least one more to check tomorrow.

Lots of damage to my wallet, but buying a used SMT: Nocturne for $31.50 from a Gamecrazy just three days ago stings the most. Anyway, today I swung by three stores and got:

To sell:

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (new) x2
Makai Kingdom (new) x3
Digital Devil Saga (new)
Culdcept (new)
Shining Tears (used)

To play:

Monster Hunter (new)
Ys: Ark of Napishtim (used) & guide

Want to do some trades from this sale.

Have: Both Sealed New
Time Crisis 3 W/Guncon 2
Time Crisis W/Guncon 2

Want:
Ninja Assault With Guncon - 14.99
Vampire Nights With Guncon - 9.99
Karaoke Revolution 3 with Mic - 17.99
Dance Dance Revolution Max 2 with Dancepad - 14.99
Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix with Dancepad - 14.99
Karaoke Revolution with Mic - 17.99

I know this ain't the place, but...

Is it Stella "Day-us" or Stella "Deuce"? I prefer the first (sounds cooler), though I believe the latter may be correct.

[quote name='nintendokid']I know this ain't the place, but...

Is it Stella "Day-us" or Stella "Deuce"? I prefer the first (sounds cooler), though I believe the latter may be correct.[/QUOTE]
"DAY-oos" is the correct pronunciation. Stella Deus is Latin for "Star of God."

I managed to pick up:

Stella Deus
Psychonauts
Jak X
Antigrav w/ Eyetoy
Donkey Konga 2 w/ Bongo

I'm willing to trade Donkey Konga 2 w/ Bongo for any Time Crisis w/ Gun.

Went to the 3 Game Crazy stores in Indianapolis. The girl working at the 38th St. and College GC said a guy came in early in the morning and bought every copy of Digital Devil Saga, Time Crisis w/gun, and a ton of other stuff and wiped them out. The other 2 stores didn't have much either...not sure if the same guy wiped them out or if they never had anything.

I did manage to find new:

Mario Party 4 (plenty of these left)
Taiko Drum Master (plenty of these left)
Time Crisis Crisis Zone w/gun (last one)
Antigrav w/camera (plenty left)
Culdcept

Used
Time Crisis 3 w/gun
DDR Max (no pad)
DDR Extreme (no pad - just noticed I didn't get the instructions either)

Now I need to find some PS2 dance pads somewhere.

I have an extre Time Crisis Crisis Zone (sealed) and I can get more Anti-Grav, Taiko Drum Master, or Mario Party 4. Also, I just remembered I already have Time Crisis 3, so I can trade that with the orange guncon as well (no big box, but the game has the case+manual). I'm looking for any of the other gun games or DDR games with the pad.

I can also get Donkey Konga 2 with bongos (if that version is the one that got reduced) and the other Donkey Kong games, plus the other Eye Toy game and I believe the Xbox Karaoke game w/mic.

bread's done
Back