gamecrazy ps3 sale

osugsxr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
well currently have been searching for a sale on the ps3. Already have a 40gb ps3, and I have came across the ps3 @279 at gamecrazy. I can either purchase the 160gb model or the older 60gb model both at 279. I do have a few ps2 games laying around, but I would probably not play them much. Of the two models which should I get. Its about a 40 minute drive to get one.

I would most likely try and sell the 40gb with a game or two to cover the cost of the one I purchase, or just have 2. Any helpful adivce is appreciated thanks...

If you already own a PS3 and you really don't plan on playing PS2 games that much -if at all- I would say get neither. Save the cash (after all this is "Cheap Ass Gamer") and get a new Hard Drive for your little ole 40 GB. You can get 300GB to 500GB under $100 everywhere. It's not hard to do and does not void any warranty with Sony.

Yeah, there is no real reason to buy the 160GB model just for the extra hard drive space. As the above poster said, you can just upgrade the drive yourself.

yeah, I was thinking the same with 160gb model. As for the 60gb model its a pretty solid deal since they arent produce any more. There are a few ps2 games that I would like to purchase again as well though. Would it be possible to sell the 40gb at 350 or so with a game like ufc, or fight night round4, just to cover the cost of the 60gb model. Or sell the 60gb ? I think Im stuck on its a 60gb model and they're "rare" and are higher priced than regular ones, and at 279...

bread's done
Back