Gamecrazy PSP Value Pack $199 YMMV?

Trocar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I bought a brand new PSP value pack for $199.99+tax this past weekend at Gamecrazy, but I'm not sure if this is nationwide or just YMMV because I went into another GC that same day and it was still marked as $249.99. Anyone else seen this? Maybe this other store hadn't gotten word of the sale, because it also had never heard of the recent B2G1free deal on new games 17.99 and below.

well... it was basically a pricing error in the game crazy system. they added the psp core package to our systems for 199.99 which are supposed to be coming in soon but during the process somehow the value pack also got changed to 199.99 when it should have stayed 249.99.

by any chance did you buy this from the game crazy in san diego by qualcom stadium? haha because this past weekend our manager sold one because he didn't listen to the store messages in the morning that let us know the pricing was an error. hahaha.

[quote name='Trocar']I bought a brand new PSP value pack for $199.99+tax this past weekend at Gamecrazy, but I'm not sure if this is nationwide or just YMMV because I went into another GC that same day and it was still marked as $249.99. Anyone else seen this? Maybe this other store hadn't gotten word of the sale, because it also had never heard of the recent B2G1free deal on new games 17.99 and below.[/quote]
Is the B2G1free deal is on?

bread's done
Back