gamecrazy question?

snoopydoggy2002

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
how is gamecrazy price wise for dreamcast games and accesories? also how much do you save with the MVP card? one more question, would they pricematch a gamestop.com price or anything like that? thanks

[quote name='snoopydoggy2002']how is gamecrazy price wise for dreamcast games and accesories? also how much do you save with the MVP card? one more question, would they pricematch a gamestop.com price or anything like that? thanks[/quote]

Wrong forum...

I got most of my DC collection from there. Their prices, at the time, were pretty good I would say. But now they do 3 for $15. This is good because you can get $5 games, but it is bad because it seems to have wiped out a lot of the DC inventory. You save 10% on used games with an MVP card. I beleive the card is usually $20 and includes a VG magazine subscription. So, ignoring the value of the subscription, if you plan on spending over $200 on used games in the next year at GC it may be worth it.

[quote name='snoopydoggy2002']how is gamecrazy price wise for dreamcast games and accesories? also how much do you save with the MVP card? one more question, would they pricematch a gamestop.com price or anything like that? thanks[/QUOTE]

First of all wrong forum.

Most of the gamecrazys that Ive been to in the Austin and Houston area dont have much left Dreamcast wise. However, if you do find any games I believe that thair classic plastic sale is still going on, so the dreamcast games would be 3 for $15. You save 10% with the MVP but you cant use them with sales. They dont pricematch any prices. They do pricematch tradin values, but that may depend on the store manager and how willing you are to argue with him to honor that.

If you ask, there's usually Dreamcast accessories in the back.. there's one or two in Nashville that have multiple VMU's in the back for $3.99 each. Just ask.

thanks for all the help i plan on going up there tommrow, and hopefully picking up a vmu and some games, sorry about posting in the wrong forum.

edit** do you have to be 18 years old to trade in at gamecrazy, and do they give good prices on games? do they take dvds?

They give fairly high trades for games (between GameStop and GameRush), and you do need a driver's license to trade it there (and be 18)

bread's done
Back