Gamecrazy

Superstar

CAGiversary!
I'm finally buying a psp friday. I have about $50 store credit at gamecrazy, so i'd like to buy it from there. Anyways, my question is, does anyone know if gamecrazy has some kind of warrenty for the psp? Thanks in advance.

[quote name='gizmogc']Wow, great thread title! Why don't you, GASP, call?[/QUOTE]

probably because they're, gasp, closed

oh wait, you worked at one.. why don't you help him out?

GASP, time zones! 07:15 AM for me, is really 10:15 for him! GASP, there OPEN!

And yes, I worked for Game Crazy...how did you know?

Look at his post "Today, 07:15 AM"

That means its 10:15 AM where he lives (when he first posted it). I wonder if this genius will keep refreshing the page hoping someone posts a reply. Pick up the phone and CALL

I called three times, actually. No need to act like an idiot. No one answered each time. I didn't have the time to go up there and check myself, so I thought i'd ask. Is it really that big of a deal?

[quote name='Superstar']Is it really that big of a deal?[/QUOTE]

nope.

i hope somebody will be able to answer your question :cool:

EDIT: i had some spare time so i called up a gamecrazy near me. the employee said that a new psp comes with a 7 day warranty (i'm guessing this is just in case a psp is broken right out of the box) and the 1 year manufacturer warranty. she said a used psp came with a 90 day warranty from them. she didn't sound too sure about it when she told me though so it would be wise to doublecheck at your own store hehe. :)

okay sony's warranty covers it for a year and you can buy an "extended warranty" for $30 which covers it for a year after sonys.

[quote name='gizmogc']Wow, great thread title! Why don't you, GASP, call?[/QUOTE]

LROMFL!!!!!111!!! your tehj funny guy OMFG!11!!

No really, if you can't add something to a thread, then don't post. If all you can add are smartass remarks then just don't post. Simple as that.

[quote name='jer7583']okay sony's warranty covers it for a year and you can buy an "extended warranty" for $30 which covers it for a year after sonys.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the extended warrenty starts after Sony's labor warrenty ends. That's only 90 days. So, on the 91st day GameCrazy's warrenty kicks in.

[quote name='Superstar']I'm finally buying a psp friday. I have about $50 store credit at gamecrazy, so i'd like to buy it from there. Anyways, my question is, does anyone know if gamecrazy has some kind of warrenty for the psp? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

GASP, good luck getting a PSP for $50 in credit

[quote name='sying']GASP, good luck getting a PSP for $50 in credit[/QUOTE]

Hah, if only it were just $50.

bread's done
Back