Gamecube $69 After Rebate at FYE

Medium_Pimpin

CAGiversary!
* Deal Taken from Fatwallet

Was at FYE at the mall. They had a sign up advertising "Nintendo Gamecube" for $69 after some sort of rebate. Also, Gameboy Advance SP deal was posted on the wall which I did not read as I already have a gameboy.

I went to the front desk and read the fine print on the Gamecube rebate form. It seems that if you purchase a Gamecube for $99 + 2 games for (each at $19.99 or more) you can mail in a $30 rebate request certificate, which makes the Gamecube $69.

The good thing is that this allows you to buy 2 games you might actually like. The bad thing is that (1) a rebate is involved, and (2) the FYE I was at had a very poor selection of $19.99 games.

Buy a GC and 2 games for $19.99 or more and get a rebate for $30 off. Could be a hot deal if you don't have a GC and can find a Mario Kart bundle with an extra controller. Anyone know what the deal is for GBA?

*Apparently the GBA is $59.99 after rebate, not sure if you have to buy a game or not. I would expect a price drop on this soon anyways.

the mk DD and 2 controller bundle was a better deal imo. Just wait until christmas to get a cube, i am betting they will be clearanced out around $20.

They've had similar $30 rebates in the past for the other systems. I got my Xbox from there with a $30 rebate last year. The rebate came very quickly too.

bread's done
Back