GameCube Action Replay...

sabbey

CAGiversary!
Anyone know if there are any good deals for one online? Would prefer it be about $20 new, though... ;)

Thanks!

CC.com has it for $20.
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Datel-Action-Replay-Game-Enhancer/sem/rpsm/oid/73616/catOid/-13225/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

CC B&M also has a better one that is also $20. It also comes with the freeloader (I think that's what it's called) program which lets you play imports. YMMV though.

801614b.jpg

If anyone picks up a spare GC Action Replay w/ the program to play imports, I'd be willing to swap an XBox or PS 2 Action Replay for it (or see my trade list).

Do all Gamecube Action Replay's have the Freeloader software?

I just picked up Doshin the Giant (PAL) from England and am looking for a way to play it.

[quote name='Johnny Postman']Do all Gamecube Action Replay's have the Freeloader software?

I just picked up Doshin the Giant (PAL) from England and am looking for a way to play it.[/QUOTE]

I dont think they do. Check the link that I posted that leads to CC.com, it's a different AR then the pic that I posted.

[quote name='flaprabbit']I don't know about online, but if you have a kbtoys near you check it out I got one for $1.[/QUOTE]

Lame, my local K.B. store only had one clearance Action Replay for GCN, and it was $5. :cry:

Question, were they used or something? I have to wonder why KBToys would sell something that retails for $30 for that much... ;)

bread's done
Back