gamecube airflow controllers CHEAP!

good luck with Baysoft games. Every order I've placed with them has had a problem. Good deals, yes, but they are bad on accuracy. And good luck contacting anyone in customer service if you have a problem. Give yourself 3 days and at least 30 phone calls.

Has anyone owned one of these controllers? Are we looking at good quality? Also, we've heard from one customer who has had bad experience with Baysoft. Anyone else have any input? I'm really interested in these controllers b/c, well, let's just say I have a need for one. :)

I had one for the Xbox and the left trigger went to shit in two weeks. If these are the new, airflow-ex models, then I dunno but the original wasn't too great in my opinion. Perhaps it was a fluke, tho.

I thought the Air-Flow controllers were okay but nothing too special. I got mine right when they came out and about a week after I got it, the fan broke. On top of that, the fan is very loud. SInce I got mine a while ago, they might have made changes to them and made them better. They are still great controllers though.

Yeah baysoft games should be avoided. I ordered time crisis 2 with gun from them. The gun I got was a third party piece of garbage that didnt even work.

i have 2 friends who each have one of those and they each seem to like them. i used them a couple times and they seemed pretty good. neither of them have had any problems

note: i looked at reviews for them, and everywhere they say the gc one is best, ps2 second, and the xbox one is awful.

I have also had problems with Baysoft. They charge you as soon as you place the order. One of my items was cancelled and I was charged for the entire order. I had to e-mail them and request a credit on my charge card. They did take care of it though.

Also, my order was shipped in a large box with a couple pieces of broken styrofoam thrown in. It wasn't packaged professionally at all.

:evil: Yes avoid Baysoft by ALL means. I'm still waiting on anorder from them. My emails have all been ignored.

But it's such a good price. So.....tempted......to.....take risk. Ok, I've fought it. So where else can you pick up those airflow controllers for a good price? I don't believe that I've seen them in-store much. I'm in SC just in case that helps. Thanks.

I just got one, the "Ex" model, and while I can't speak about it's durability, the cooling feature is absolutely wonderful. I hate sticky, grimy controllers, and after 4 hours of play, my hands feel refreshed and somehow even feel less cramped...

Though I didn't get as good a price, I think the $19.95 I paid at Best Buy (24.99 - GGC), was worth it.

bread's done
Back