Gamecube broadband adapter search

bigdollarbanks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
:?: Does anyone know where i can find a broadband adapter? willing to buy or trade or whatever. any info, let me know. i have had pso since it came out and i have finally decided to go online..... help please, lol

[quote name='uncbaseballfreak']If I'm not mistaken I think I saw one at my local EBGames for 9.99. I was shocked but didnt look closely since I parted with my GCN about 6 months back. :cry:[/quote]

That may have been the modem adapter, in which case even $9.99 is too much. The modem adapter is only good for Phantasy Star Online, whereas the broadband adapter can be used for system link or Warppipe.

I have a new one BigDollar, got anything for trade or willing to pay for it? I have it posted on Amazon now but no biters since I posted it last week. PM with what you have to offer.

[quote name='bigdollarbanks']:?: Does anyone know where i can find a broadband adapter? willing to buy or trade or whatever. any info, let me know. i have had pso since it came out and i have finally decided to go online..... help please, lol[/quote]

eh? :shock: who do you plan on playing with? there's like 5 people that go online with the Cube.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='uncbaseballfreak']If I'm not mistaken I think I saw one at my local EBGames for 9.99. I was shocked but didnt look closely since I parted with my GCN about 6 months back. :cry:[/quote]

That may have been the modem adapter, in which case even $9.99 is too much. The modem adapter is only good for Phantasy Star Online, whereas the broadband adapter can be used for system link or Warppipe.[/quote]

I agree, its 19.99 for a used broadband adaptor at EB B&M

bread's done
Back