Gamecube component cable for sale

Tebunker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I think these are in demand still, I know I've seen some threads here and there, and some folks still want to keep the system, so I've got my extra cables for $45 shipped. Non-negotiable.

Remember these do not work on the Wii.

They are ridiculously hard to come by and worth every penny if you're playing Gamecube on a TV that can do progressive scan. The difference is night and day.

Are you sure that they won't work with Wii? All of my nintendo A/V cables seem to work with all of my nintendo systems. Is there something different with component cables or are you just assuming incorrectly?

[quote name='BrieEyeball']Are you sure that they won't work with Wii? All of my nintendo A/V cables seem to work with all of my nintendo systems. Is there something different with component cables or are you just assuming incorrectly?[/quote]

the Wii will use a similar port, but the Wii component cable will also carry the audio signal. the GC component cable has no provision for audio out, as that part's handled by the GC's analog a/v port. hence, it won't work.

bread's done
Back