Gamecube Component Cable

American Madman

CAGiversary!
Hello Everyone from a long time lurker and first time poster. I wanted to find out if anyone knows a place to get the gamecube component cables at a decent price. So far the only place I have found them is on eBay, and those prices are far from decentThanks for your help!-Madman

Realistically, now that Liksang is out of business, ebay is going to be the only place to find it. Nintendo never licensed third parties to make cables -- brand name Nintendo is all you'll find.

Best of luck.

Jay

[quote name='American Madman']Hello Everyone from a long time lurker and first time poster. I wanted to find out if anyone knows a place to get the gamecube component cables at a decent price. So far the only place I have found them is on eBay, and those prices are far from decentThanks for your help!-Madman[/quote]

They were about $40 new, and still hold that price, plus or minus.

If you troll GameStop or any other trader, maybe they mis-price them as a normal video cable for $2-$4 every so often, but don't count on it.

You'll need the DOL-001 GamCube to use them though. Later GameCubes lack the Digialt Video Out.

I sold mine on ebay for about the same I paid for them.
Not everything on ebay is crazy.
Now, if you are looking for a deal on something that was rare to begin with, best of luck to you.
And as wiiheat mentioned, make sure your GCube supports them since the Big N, who lives in a composite, analog world, took that feature out in later models.

[quote name='wiiheat']If you troll GameStop or any other trader, maybe they mis-price them as a normal video cable for $2-$4 every so often, but don't count on it.
[/quote]

Indeed. I saw them at a local store but didnt have the sense to pick them up, since by the time I confirmed my suspicions at home and returned, they were gone.

bread's done
Back