Gamecube Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpitFire158

CAGiversary!
Feedback
222 (100%)
I'm trying to find a cheap gamecube controller either at a B&M store or online for $20 or cheaper. A wired or wireless one would do :) Any good deals out there

There are plenty on eBay for Buy It Now prices of $15.

make sure you type in "OFFICIAL GameCube controller" in your search in order to avoid all the Chinese bootleg ones

[quote name='oemor']if you have a fry's around you the official wired controllers go for 19.99[/quote]

No Fry's unfortunately. Wish there was. Some great deals there sometimes

[quote name='SpitFire158']No Fry's unfortunately. Wish there was. Some great deals there sometimes[/quote]

I know the feeling, I went to a Fry's while I was in California last week, man that store is awesome. I so miss it.

I also have seen them at Circuit City and Toys R Us. They were full price though $19.99. You would think the stores would clearance them out.

[quote name='Bezerker']Gamestop sells their used wired controllers for $12 after coupon/edge or you can get a used wavebird for $14.40.[/quote]

I'm thinking gamestop might be my best bet to get one

[quote name='Bezerker']Gamestop sells their used wired controllers for $12 after coupon/edge or you can get a used wavebird for $14.40.[/quote]

Sure, you can. If the planets align, and hell suddenly froze over. Those chances are as good, as you finding a wavebird in good condition at gamestop these days.

Oh boy, then hell must have froze over last Saturday. My bad. I found a very good cond. warebird for 17.99 in Gamestop.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Archangelrey']Oh boy, then hell must have froze over last Saturday. My bad. I found a very good cond. warebird for 17.99 in Gamestop.[/quote]

Yes, you got lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back