Gamecube DDR Mario Mix: 39.99 @ BB...big YMMV

marten

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
Depends on how stupid your location is, but at the one I went to down in Tacoma, they had a table with a stack of old clearance games (Feel the Magic, Geist, Trapt, etc) for 20 percent off.

Surrounding the table was a veritable flood of DDR Mario's, so I had to ask the roving employee whether they were part of the 20 percent off as well.

"Absolutely, why? Are you interested in one? Do you already have a Gamecube? Do you need any accessories for it?"

Ugh. Needless to say, I grabbed my copy of New SMB and got the hell out of there.

49.99 - 20 percent = ...........

.........you do the math. Good luck ;)

And the next 50 posts will be "OMG I gotta go down to Best Buy" and "Hey can someone pick me up one please?!"

For all the posts after this... no one except Marten (the OP) and people living near him will go to Best Buy to find this deal, so don't even bother.

My guess is that the cashiers have to override the price manually, the games are marked with little yellow tags, and that Best Buy is retarded for putting a "new" game on the clearance table. Why even order it to begin with if you're going to clearance it?

[quote name='Roufuss']And the next 50 posts will be "OMG I gotta go down to Best Buy" and "Hey can someone pick me up one please?!"

For all the posts after this... no one except Marten (the OP) and people living near him will go to Best Buy to find this deal, so don't even bother.

My guess is that the cashiers have to override the price manually, the games are marked with little yellow tags, and that Best Buy is retarded for putting a "new" game on the clearance table. Why even order it to begin with if you're going to clearance it?[/quote]

Actually, they were these wonderfully gay pink tags written in pen. Anyone with half a brain could easily change the 2 to perhaps a 3, or maybe even a 5.

As for the location...I look at it this way: If one store is stupid enough to do something like this, why not two, three, or twenty-eight?

Think of it as my own little way of helping to drive this amusing economy of ours by giving people that shard of hope that they might save a whopping....5 bucks (taking into account GGC coupon) over the normal price. :lol:

bread's done
Back