Gamecube game disc cases?

chickenbutt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Is there anywhere I can buy like a case or something to put many gamecube game discs inside? I'm looking for one that fits gamecube games only, not the normal disc games.

I doubt you're going to find anything in stores nowadays made specifically for Gamecube games (as in - it won't say "Gamecube" on it), but stores sell MiniDVD cases. BestBuy has one on their website that holds 12 discs.

You'd be better off searching in the department where they sell CD folders/albums, or maybe even near the camcorders, since some Camcorders use MiniDVD (I believe...)

If you search ebay, you can find even more.

I bought a case for discs for something called a " video now" , it was like some video player that used mini discs that are the same size as gamecube games, so I just put my gamecube games in it, it is a good soft case. If you can find one of those on ebay or something its probably cheap

I'm not looking for one for specifically Gamecube games. Just one that can carry it without it falling out everytime like the normal disc ones. Thanks for the info though. I'll try going to Best Buy.

bread's done
Back