Gamecube Gameboy Player

cgw1710

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
I know they no longer make these but is $19.99 a good price for these? I saw it at gamestop and was wondering if its actually a good deal or if somebody know where to get it cheaper.

if you own a large collection of gba games or gbc gb games go for it. its worth it alone if you have fusion or zero mission or any castlevania game as those kinda feel like console games when you play them on a big tv.

Yes this is a good price, it is going for mid-30s on amazon.com.

Agree with soups, worth it if you have a large collection of gba games, very easy to use...

[quote name='cgw1710']I know they no longer make these but is $19.99 a good price for these? I saw it at gamestop and was wondering if its actually a good deal or if somebody know where to get it cheaper.[/quote]
a decent deal for used one.If it's new, you can put it on ebay and sell for over $70.

Is this at Gamestop? I bought mine from them a little while ago for $19.99 too. It's in excellent condition and came with the boot CD and manual in a case. I'd say if you can get one in good condition with all the parts then $20 is a good price.

Ruahrc

bread's done
Back