gamecube kiosk

boyboy1080

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
i am trying to sell my gamecube kiosk on ebay but i dont know what should be my startring bid and how to ship it.

has anyone esle shipped somthing like this.

here is the picture of the kiosk, how much do you guys think i would get for this?

gametz028.jpg

I will take this from you for 40 dollars ( if you give me the time to pay for it )

Trust me if you have a GCN setup with the store modifications and maybe even a GBA setup to display on screen threw the GCN this might fetch $200. However without any store only items this might only be worth 40-80 dollars.

Personally I would let this age like wine.

Nice machine you over there in the corner also.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']I will take this from you for 40 dollars ( if you give me the time to pay for it )

Trust me if you have a GCN setup with the store modifications and maybe even a GBA setup to display on screen threw the GCN this might fetch $200. However without the any other store only items this might only be worth 40-80 dollars.

Personally I would let this age like wine.

Nice machine you over there in the corner also.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me?!? I've seen these sell for hundreds on ebay. Any sort of store display systems, ESPECIALLY a whole console kiosk, are extremely valuable and desireable to collectors. I'd kill for one, myself.

Seriously, are you trying to trick the OP into giving you his for peanuts, or what?

[quote name='RegalSin2020']Without a store modifeid system it looks like a giant GCN candy rapper.[/QUOTE]
Define "store modified," kid.

System or not, these things are hard to come by in the general market. They rarely leave stores. With or without a Cube in it, they display itself can fetch hundreds, easily.

At the very least, it's worth a lot more than $40, I'll tell you that. You seriously think they sell for that much? Oy.

For answers look in first post.

Look recently I saw a Virtual boy display case with a VB in it with all the extra "Pieces" go for -210 US dollars. The GCN is not that rare yet and a display case without it's orginal content is like I said a candy rapper naked without it's sweet sweet center.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']For answers look in first post.

Look recently I saw a Virtual boy display case with a VB in it with all the extra "Pieces" go for -210 US dollars. The GCN is not that rare yet and a display case without it's orginal content is like I said a candy rapper naked without it's sweet sweet center.[/QUOTE]
emotbangxk0.gif

You make my head hurt.

You can get Gamecubes anywhere, for around 50 bucks if you don't care if it's used. Regardless, most people that would be interested in a Gamecube display kiosk probably already own a Gamecube, I'd wager, so it's really not an issue.

You can't buy these kiosks at every Gamestop and Walmart. They technically aren't supposed to be sold at all. There are very few on the market, and as such, they're very valuable.

Remember, these aren't just "cases," as you word it...these are 6+ foot tall displays. And furthermore, there's nothing special or unique about the GCN contained in the kiosk, if I'm not mistaken. It's all standard GCN hardware. You could mount any GCN and a proper sized TV in here, and away you go.

Your candy wrapper analogy makes absolutely no damned no sense. You mean to tell me that candy wrappers are rare, but candy isn't? That's what you're saying?

OP, if you don't get AT LEAST $150 for this (and that's seriously lowballing), you're getting ripped off.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']
emotbangxk0.gif

You make my head hurt.

You can get Gamecubes anywhere, for around 50 bucks if you don't care if it's used. Regardless, most people that would be interested in a Gamecube display kiosk probably already own a Gamecube, I'd wager, so it's really not an issue.

You can't buy these kiosks at every Gamestop and Walmart. They technically aren't supposed to be sold at all. There are very few on the market, and as such, they're very valuable.

Remember, these aren't just "cases," as you word it...these are 6+ foot tall displays. And furthermore, there's nothing special or unique about the GCN contained in the kiosk, if I'm not mistaken. It's all standard GCN hardware. You could mount any GCN and a proper sized TV in here, and away you go.

Your candy wrapper analogy makes absolutely no damned no sense. You mean to tell me that candy wrappers are rare, but candy isn't? That's what you're saying?

OP, if you don't get AT LEAST $150 for this (and that's seriously lowballing), you're getting ripped off.[/QUOTE]

I think without the TV, system, and several other parts it's worth considerably less. $150 is kinda high for a piece of metal. True it's still a used store piece but it's very very incomplete store display. I know the ebay prices for this stuff but I've only seen complete displays sold on there. This would require a system and a tv and not just any tv. Plus it's missing pieces that you won't be able to replace. Like the front panel for the tv and missing the internal pieces for the hook-up on the system.

This doesn't even take into account whether or not the owner has the keys to lock down the bubble and whether or not this this is mint or trashed.

Anyways, $40 is way too low, $150 is still too high though I think for this thing.

Ugh, I'd kill for this. It would be so cool to play it in my room, similar to having my own arcade cabinet I suppose.

40 bucks say a pile of melted GCN display goo. Okay maybe 60 bucks but like said without the bits and pieces it's worth nothing.

If I put up Fabio for sale at a husband auction do you think they would take Fabio without his bits and pieces?

[quote name='RegalSin2020']40 bucks say a pile of melted GCN display goo. Okay maybe 60 bucks but like said without the bits and pieces it's worth nothing.

If I put up Fabio for sale at a husband auction do you think they would take Fabio without his bits and pieces?[/QUOTE]
ARRRGGG.

LISTEN TO WHAT I AM SAYING. Yes, I know that not all of it is there. BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT THESE ARE SOMEWHAT DIFFICULT TO COME BY. You can't just buy these anywhere.

The chassis to rare antique sports cars, even without their engines, can be very valuable to collectors willing to rebuild and restore them.

I tend to lean towards Regal's argument. Too bad there's no TV or Cube in it. I think that will drive down the price.

$40 may be a bit low though...

Shouldn't that thing come apart pretty easily. From my retail experience those usually come in long flat boxes that can be ups'd for a reasonable amount of money (

I honestly don't know why anyone would want this. I have a gamecube that I can sit down and play on a tv without looking at this monstrous set-up and I don't have to worry about opening a plastic dome to put games in.

Put it on eBay, but local pickup only and start the bid at $40. Seriously, it is really hard to judge prices on these things. I have seen a Dreamcast kiosk with all the hookups go for $30 and another one with just the frame go for $100. Personally, I would just like the frame, that way I can go buy my own TV and buy my own GameCube.

bread's done
Back