Gamecube with 2 Free Games

lordopus99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Starting April 3, if you buy a Gamecube (new) at EB you get Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and another game of your choice from a select list for free. Some of the games from that list that I can remember are Animal Crossing, Wario World, Super Mario Sunshine, F-Zero, Legend Of Zelda Wind Waker, and a few others. The deal as it stands last til the end of May but like all promotions could end earlier.

That's not a bad deal. I would wait through if you don't have one yet until the super megaton Zelda bundle comes out. :)

By the way I love that cow. Was thinknig about buying the crapy game just for it. :)

Thanks OP. I just went down to the mall and picked up a black one with Resident Evil 0 and the free FF game. Not bad for $100 plus tax.

It worth if you get Animal Crossing, Wario World, Super Mario Sunshine or Legend Of Zelda Wind Waker for FREE then pickup FF:CC for $10 separate ;)

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm conflicted... Should I get the Mario Bundle with the extra controller or should I get this bundle for my sister.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't it be great if you can get the mario bundle PLUS the two free games?

[quote name='David85']That's not a bad deal. I would wait through if you don't have one yet until the super megaton Zelda bundle comes out. :)

By the way I love that cow. Was thinknig about buying the crapy game just for it. :)[/QUOTE]

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life is not by any means a "crapy" game.

I can't believe there are still video gamers out there who don't own a GCN. There's really no excuse anymore...

bread's done
Back