Gamedealdaily.com Daily Deal 9/25 - Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Today's deal is for Halo 3 Limited Edition for the Microsoft XBox 360. These games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original tin case, game case, artwork, manual, and game disc. Each game is guaranteed to work perfectly.

2wdvnso.jpg

If you're looking for a cheap XBox 360 system, check this one out for $79.95 + shipping:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1026

THIS XBOX 360 CONSOLE DOES NOT FUNCTION PERFECTLY. PLEASE READ: The first problem occurs when you enter a disc into the system. When you close the door to the system it re-opens. You have to play this game for 3 or 4 tries, and then the disc will stay inside the system. It has never completely refused to accept a disc. The second problem is that the system will not play a few certain games. By not play, I mean that the games will freeze shortly after gameplay begins. I've played about 60 total XBox 360 games on this system and the only ones I've found this problem with are Madden NFL 09, Assassin's Creed, and Perfect Dark Zero. 95% of games work with no problems.

Here is what is included with the system: XBox 360 Core Console (no hard drive), Component HD AV Cable, power cable, ethernet cable, and manuals. Nothing else is included, no power brick, no controller, no headset.

NEW: SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Please visit our buy-back page at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

I've added nearly 600 titles to our database, so be sure to check it out. You may email us for trade-in quotes for items that you do not find on the list. Directions can be found at the top of the page in case you have any questions about the process. Well over half of the titles on the list trade in for more than $10!Thank you for checking out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
drfrielgood - I made my first purchase with you . bought a Wii Play- game only. I guess I should of jumped on the classic controller when you had them. Look forward to more deals. thanks

I held out on Wii Play until now...also grabbed a 12 month LIVE subscription since mine runs out this weekend. Great deals all around the site! Keep up the good prices!

hmm.... very tempted to just grab Wii play from you and instead of my order with Amazon for it just get a used Wiimote from GameStop during their B2G1 sale

awesome, i've been wanting wiiplay, but i dont need the extra remote (and gamestop charges like $30 for the game alone used!)

orderded

When Wii Play first came out Gamestop was only selling it used for like $17.99. They must've been selling pretty well at that price since they raised it even higher!

[quote name='georox']Doesn't.. nintendo.. send these out....free?[/quote]

Sure, they're supposed to, just like the 4 wrist straps. I got my wrist straps from them.

However, I requested my 4 sleeves and they never came, and I've been pissed at Nintendo ever since. This is a decent deal for me.

[quote name='Gamelore']Sure, they're supposed to, just like the 4 wrist straps. I got my wrist straps from them.

However, I requested my 4 sleeves and they never came, and I've been pissed at Nintendo ever since. This is a decent deal for me.[/quote]

I second that.. I never got the wrist straps or jackets from Nintendo.

I was really surprised at how comfortable the jackets are on the remotes. When I use a naked remote they feel really small in my hands now!

[quote name='QiG']I second that.. I never got the wrist straps or jackets from Nintendo.[/quote]

Indeed. Don't have a Wii, but some of the people I know that do said they never got their free stuff from Nintendo. So, I guess this isn't too bad.

[quote name='WiiGame']all of the Wii things are a rip off. A Nintendo Wii for $260 bucks with no Wii Sports?

Wii Sports for $50?

lol...[/quote]

Oh...wow...thread crapping...what a surprise...

I got my gloves from Nintendo when they first announced it. The only annoying part about them is when I want to use my Perfect Shots I have to take them off. $2.95 is a great deal though for anyone who missed out/got dissed by Nintendo on theirs.

[quote name='georox']Doesn't.. nintendo.. send these out....free?[/QUOTE]

YES: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/strapreplace.jsp & for the jacket: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/jacket/jacketrequest.jsp

Mine never came (you can see in "My Orders" section) so I called and 8 days later they sent 4 for my controllers.

Why anyone would pay for them when Nintendo not only gives them for free, but also ships them for free, is beyond me :roll:

If you didn't get your stuff from Nintendo CALL THEM - 1-800-255-3700. They're really helpful and actually get it out to you if they see no order was ever placed/shipped...

[quote name='drfrielgood']Sorry, I haven't been sending out shipping confirmations! Orders ship within 24-48 hours of purchase, sometimes even quicker.[/QUOTE]No worries. You have multiples of those defective 360 wireless headsets all with the same issue? I was just worried that I ordered when the stock hadn't updated and I was gonna be SOL on that.

[quote name='Mojimbo']No worries. You have multiples of those defective 360 wireless headsets all with the same issue? I was just worried that I ordered when the stock hadn't updated and I was gonna be SOL on that.[/QUOTE]

Here's the story behind the XBox 360 wireless headsets:

I purchased a pallet of wholesale video game accessories. Included were about 150 wireless headsets and about 40 of the Halo 3 wireless headsets. I sat at my computer, found a working USB charger, and then sat and individually plugged in the headsets. If the lights did not come on to signal that the headset was charging, it was added to the defective pile. About 100 of the 150 regular and 30 of the 40 Halo headsets failed this test. I looked online to find some quick fixes for the headsets and couldn't find any. I still have about 50 defective wireless headsets and all of the Halo ones. If anyone knows a way to fix these, let me know!

[quote name='StarKnightX']Got a question. Any idea when you might start carrying items in the PS1 and GBA and classic sections?[/QUOTE]

I do have a number of items that would fit into those categories, but haven't had time to update the store lately. The GBA games will likely go up first, followed by PS1 and classic. Thanks for checking out the site!

[quote name='drfrielgood']Here's the story behind the XBox 360 wireless headsets:

I purchased a pallet of wholesale video game accessories. Included were about 150 wireless headsets and about 40 of the Halo 3 wireless headsets. I sat at my computer, found a working USB charger, and then sat and individually plugged in the headsets. If the lights did not come on to signal that the headset was charging, it was added to the defective pile. About 100 of the 150 regular and 30 of the 40 Halo headsets failed this test. I looked online to find some quick fixes for the headsets and couldn't find any. I still have about 50 defective wireless headsets and all of the Halo ones. If anyone knows a way to fix these, let me know![/QUOTE]That's cool, didn't mean to pry or imply that something weird was going on, if that's how my post came off as, just wanted to make sure my order was in the clear.

[quote name='Malik112099']you going to be getting 1600 pt ms point cards any time soon? also, can you email the live marketplace codes instead of shipping?[/quote]

can I get an answer please?

[quote name='drfrielgood']I do have a number of items that would fit into those categories, but haven't had time to update the store lately. The GBA games will likely go up first, followed by PS1 and classic. Thanks for checking out the site![/QUOTE]

Not a problem. I've already gotten two orders from your site and added another today.

One other question since I'm too lazy to figure it out myself , how much would shipping be for Singstar Amped and a set of the mics. I'm trying to figure out whether it would be cheaper to buy the game and mic seperatly from you or just buy the bndle new elsewhere.:)

[quote name='StarKnightX']Not a problem. I've already gotten two orders from your site and added another today.

One other question since I'm too lazy to figure it out myself , how much would shipping be for Singstar Amped and a set of the mics. I'm trying to figure out whether it would be cheaper to buy the game and mic seperatly from you or just buy the bndle new elsewhere.:)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the orders! I tested it myself and the bundle would come out to $40.88 shipped. The microphones are new, and if I can find a sealed Singstar Amped around here I will send the game sealed as well.

[quote name='Malik112099']can I get an answer please?[/QUOTE]

I believe I might have a handful of the 1600 point cards around here somewhere, if I can find them I will add them. Unfortunately, I cannot email the codes because of legal/inventory reasons.

[quote name='Mojimbo']That's cool, didn't mean to pry or imply that something weird was going on, if that's how my post came off as, just wanted to make sure my order was in the clear.[/QUOTE]

No problem, I didn't take it as prying, just figured I'd tell the whole story! Your order has been shipped and should arrive shortly.

[quote name='prateeko']
Mine never came (you can see in "My Orders" section) so I called and 8 days later they sent 4 for my controllers.
[/quote]

Ah, thanks! I checked "My Orders" and the sleeves weren't recorded as an order, apparently. Reordered.

[quote name='eminemobied12']when u say wii play is new in your store does that include a case like any regular wii game or just a sleeve like wii sports?[/QUOTE]

Wii Play comes packaged in a case, just like any other retail Wii game. The new one is shrinkwrapped and factory sealed.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Here's the story behind the XBox 360 wireless headsets:

I purchased a pallet of wholesale video game accessories. Included were about 150 wireless headsets and about 40 of the Halo 3 wireless headsets. I sat at my computer, found a working USB charger, and then sat and individually plugged in the headsets. If the lights did not come on to signal that the headset was charging, it was added to the defective pile. About 100 of the 150 regular and 30 of the 40 Halo headsets failed this test. I looked online to find some quick fixes for the headsets and couldn't find any. I still have about 50 defective wireless headsets and all of the Halo ones. If anyone knows a way to fix these, let me know![/quote]

There is no way to fix it. I've looked and looked, but it's a result of faulty hardware. The headsets, at least the halo 3 ones, had a higher fail rate than the xbox 360 itself. So many complaints came in about the h3 headsets because they'd fail right after the warranty period. Microsoft was replacing headsets for a while, but only if they are in warranty (doubt if they would do a huge order like that). I don't know if it was a result of the non-rechargeable battery being used in a rechargeable headset which caused it to fry, or not...

You could try opening it up and switching out batteries, but I highly doubt it would work... and even if it did (which i doubt it will) you would have to replace those batteries with ones that are made for recharging.

[quote name='dyeknom']There is no way to fix it. I've looked and looked, but it's a result of faulty hardware. The headsets, at least the halo 3 ones, had a higher fail rate than the xbox 360 itself. So many complaints came in about the h3 headsets because they'd fail right after the warranty period. Microsoft was replacing headsets for a while, but only if they are in warranty (doubt if they would do a huge order like that). I don't know if it was a result of the non-rechargeable battery being used in a rechargeable headset which caused it to fry, or not...

You could try opening it up and switching out batteries, but I highly doubt it would work... and even if it did (which i doubt it will) you would have to replace those batteries with ones that are made for recharging.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info! It's weird that Microsoft didn't have so many issues with the original XBox, since that was their first console.

Holy cow I was going to order a few for myself and a few friends (I was probably looking to order around 8) but by the time I was finally able to do anything there were only 2 left...

Nice deal today. I'd jump if I didn't already own 4 wiimotes.

On a side note, I've noticed that my credit card has yet to be charged for my girlfriend's copy of SingStar Pop even though she received it Friday. I went into my Google Checkout account to check it out and it said the status of the order was Not Shipped Yet. I couldn't find any button to tell them that the game had arrived, so I guess it is something on your side. I have no interest in cheating you out of your $15.

i have to say im really impress i made my order on may 1st and the package got mailed out the next day and i just got it today i bought VGA Cable,a play and charge cable and a black rechargeable battery pack

the VGA cable and the play and charge cable works perfectly with no problems but the battery pack wont charge i tried it on a quick charge kit and the play and charge cable and it wouldn't charge for some reason but other then that im still happy with my purchased thanks ill be buying more stuff on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back