Gamedealdaily.com Daily Deal 9/25 - Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Today's deal is for Halo 3 Limited Edition for the Microsoft XBox 360. These games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original tin case, game case, artwork, manual, and game disc. Each game is guaranteed to work perfectly.

2wdvnso.jpg

If you're looking for a cheap XBox 360 system, check this one out for $79.95 + shipping:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1026

THIS XBOX 360 CONSOLE DOES NOT FUNCTION PERFECTLY. PLEASE READ: The first problem occurs when you enter a disc into the system. When you close the door to the system it re-opens. You have to play this game for 3 or 4 tries, and then the disc will stay inside the system. It has never completely refused to accept a disc. The second problem is that the system will not play a few certain games. By not play, I mean that the games will freeze shortly after gameplay begins. I've played about 60 total XBox 360 games on this system and the only ones I've found this problem with are Madden NFL 09, Assassin's Creed, and Perfect Dark Zero. 95% of games work with no problems.

Here is what is included with the system: XBox 360 Core Console (no hard drive), Component HD AV Cable, power cable, ethernet cable, and manuals. Nothing else is included, no power brick, no controller, no headset.

NEW: SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Please visit our buy-back page at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

I've added nearly 600 titles to our database, so be sure to check it out. You may email us for trade-in quotes for items that you do not find on the list. Directions can be found at the top of the page in case you have any questions about the process. Well over half of the titles on the list trade in for more than $10!Thank you for checking out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']They only work with the slim models. The old fat models do not have the necessary input.[/quote]

Thanks. So this means that when I get a PSP, I could plug it in to any TV (SD or HD) as long as it has component in, and I can watch movies, listen to music or play games on the TV?

If Dr. Frielgood can confirm that, I think I'm in.

If I plug it in and it doesn't work, what's my return option?

[quote name='berzirk']Thanks. So this means that when I get a PSP, I could plug it in to any TV (SD or HD) as long as it has component in, and I can watch movies, listen to music or play games on the TV?

If Dr. Frielgood can confirm that, I think I'm in.

If I plug it in and it doesn't work, what's my return option?[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that you are correct. If the cable doesn't work you may return it for a refund or replacement within 7 days of receipt. Thanks!

[quote name='drfrielgood']I can confirm that you are correct. If the cable doesn't work you may return it for a refund or replacement within 7 days of receipt. Thanks![/quote]

Thanks for the quick reply. Your service, and your info in this thread always makes me feel like I'd be dealing with a good company. Placed the order even though I don't have a PSP yet. Thanks for always doing your best to bring good deals!

[quote name='Genocidal']In the spirit of a true cheap-ass, is it possible to just have points/unlock codes e-mailed to save on shipping?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I do not email codes due to a handful of bad experiences in the past. However, I have given them a low enough weight value that you could order a few cards for a flat shipping price or you could add a card in with a game without an additional shipping charge.

I ordered when one of these when it was the black controller combo and have problems with the battery and cable. I sent an e-mail about it for an exchange and hope everything works out.

great deals man.. you think you might have another deal for those 360 wireless adapters sometime? I missed out on the last one...

Seems like there's been a mixed bag of defective hardware from the few pages I've read. Well, I'm taking a shot on this anyway. Cross your fingers!

[quote name='drfrielgood']I can confirm that you are correct. If the cable doesn't work you may return it for a refund or replacement within 7 days of receipt. Thanks![/quote]

Weird. I just read something on Amazon that makes it sound like this will only play games, video and music on an HDTV with progressive scan, and not a HDTV. I'll take your reply as proof that it will work on my SDTV, but I'm slightly worried. Have you specifically tested it? If it doesn't work, I'm hoping to cancel my order before it ships. PM me if I need to cancel and I can supply details.

Thanks.

Any chance on a cheap deal on Viva Pinata? I just played the demo today and would love to get a copy, but none of the stores around me have it for cheap.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Any chance on a cheap deal on Viva Pinata? I just played the demo today and would love to get a copy, but none of the stores around me have it for cheap.[/QUOTE]

I actually do have a few disc-only Viva Pinata games. If you're interested you can shoot me a PM. Thanks!

[quote name='berzirk']Weird. I just read something on Amazon that makes it sound like this will only play games, video and music on an HDTV with progressive scan, and not a HDTV. I'll take your reply as proof that it will work on my SDTV, but I'm slightly worried. Have you specifically tested it? If it doesn't work, I'm hoping to cancel my order before it ships. PM me if I need to cancel and I can supply details.

Thanks.[/quote]

Dr. Frielgood...didn't get a reply to the email I sent you or to this thread. Could you please contact me right away?

[quote name='berzirk']Dr. Frielgood...didn't get a reply to the email I sent you or to this thread. Could you please contact me right away?[/QUOTE]

Just responded to your PM, sorry for the delayed response!

No for me, thanks to the shipping cost. Might as well just price the game at price point they want and have shipping priced accordingly.

Sorry guys, thats how the shipping algorithm works. If you order two games they will ship for the same exact price. If you order a game and a small accessory or an XBox Live card they will ship for one price. I set it up this way to make things easier on myself (not having 30 different shipping price points) and also to encourage multiple-item purchases. This method has worked very well.

Forza 2 for under $11 shipped is a very fair deal. I doubt many customers would be more likely to pay $9+2 shipping than they would $6+$5 shipping. For single-item buyers, it just comes down to the question of whether Forza 2 is worth $11 to you or not.

In for one copy of forza, $11 bucks was about my limit for this game. Looked for other item to pair with it but nothing took my fancy.

Advice though, your listings are getting a bit congested. The ps2 section was a real chore to navigate, you really need to clean that up, especially if you plan to expand further or you really could hurt potential business.

thanks for the deal and good luck with your site.

[quote name='LordCancer']In for one copy of forza, $11 bucks was about my limit for this game. Looked for other item to pair with it but nothing took my fancy.

Advice though, your listings are getting a bit congested. The ps2 section was a real chore to navigate, you really need to clean that up, especially if you plan to expand further or you really could hurt potential business.

thanks for the deal and good luck with your site.[/QUOTE]

I absolutely agree that the site has gotten a bit congested. My original intent was to list my entire inventory on the site. I listed much of it, but its really clogged down the site with games of which I only have one in stock. The focus of the site is the daily deal, for which I try to offer a good quantity so everyone can get in. I may eliminate many of the fringe listings, such as the PS2 ones you mentioned.

Starting at noon Eastern time our deal for Grand Theft Auto IV for the XBox 360 will begin. The games are used, but I checked a bunch of them out myself and the discs are in perfect shape. All of the games will come complete with the original case, artwork, manual, and game disc. There have been a few good deals for this game online in the last couple weeks, but I believe our price will be the lowest yet. We're able to offer about 40 copies, so hopefully everyone will be able to get in on it!

[quote name='drfrielgood']I absolutely agree that the site has gotten a bit congested. My original intent was to list my entire inventory on the site. I listed much of it, but its really clogged down the site with games of which I only have one in stock. The focus of the site is the daily deal, for which I try to offer a good quantity so everyone can get in. I may eliminate many of the fringe listings, such as the PS2 ones you mentioned.[/QUOTE]

i think something like a sort by name option would be better, with sort by condition/name/price being best.

Since you're not including the case, what are you shipping it in?

Are you like EBGames, where they will place Gamecube discs, or the 360 disc, inside the manual and ship like that?

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']Since you're not including the case, what are you shipping it in?

Are you like EBGames, where they will place Gamecube discs, or the 360 disc, inside the manual and ship like that?[/QUOTE]

No, the disc ships in a protective plastic holder, similar to the ones that hold the second disc in place in games that are two-disc sets. It protects the disc very well.

[quote name='drfrielgood']6 bundles remain, I'll be on to answer everyones' questions later tonight.[/QUOTE]

It's been quite a few days since I've sent my e-mail about a defective product I've received and I've yet to receive a response to it :whistle2:(

Edit: That's me, but I haven't received the e-mail for some reason. PM sent and thanks.

[quote name='suko_32']It's been quite a few days since I've sent my e-mail about a defective product I've received and I've yet to receive a response to it :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

If you were enquiring about the defective black battery pack, I responded through email yesterday. If this was about a different issue, please shoot me a PM and I'll take care of it.

Thanks for the great deal! Just placed an order, and convinced a friend to do so as well. (Though after saying "GTA4 for 40 dollars," there wasn't much convincing left to do.)

[quote name='ricknub']Thanks for the great deal! Just placed an order, and convinced a friend to do so as well. (Though after saying "GTA4 for 40 dollars," there wasn't much convincing left to do.)[/QUOTE]

Great, thanks for the referral too!

[quote name='LilPaintballer']i feel like experimenting with those headsets, are they all damaged the same way? add any info you can about them, i might buy one or two[/QUOTE]

The headsets look fine, but do not work. Sounds simple, but its really the best description I can give you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back