Gamedealdaily.com Daily Deal 9/25 - Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Today's deal is for Halo 3 Limited Edition for the Microsoft XBox 360. These games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original tin case, game case, artwork, manual, and game disc. Each game is guaranteed to work perfectly.

2wdvnso.jpg

If you're looking for a cheap XBox 360 system, check this one out for $79.95 + shipping:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1026

THIS XBOX 360 CONSOLE DOES NOT FUNCTION PERFECTLY. PLEASE READ: The first problem occurs when you enter a disc into the system. When you close the door to the system it re-opens. You have to play this game for 3 or 4 tries, and then the disc will stay inside the system. It has never completely refused to accept a disc. The second problem is that the system will not play a few certain games. By not play, I mean that the games will freeze shortly after gameplay begins. I've played about 60 total XBox 360 games on this system and the only ones I've found this problem with are Madden NFL 09, Assassin's Creed, and Perfect Dark Zero. 95% of games work with no problems.

Here is what is included with the system: XBox 360 Core Console (no hard drive), Component HD AV Cable, power cable, ethernet cable, and manuals. Nothing else is included, no power brick, no controller, no headset.

NEW: SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Please visit our buy-back page at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

I've added nearly 600 titles to our database, so be sure to check it out. You may email us for trade-in quotes for items that you do not find on the list. Directions can be found at the top of the page in case you have any questions about the process. Well over half of the titles on the list trade in for more than $10!Thank you for checking out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated with today's deal for the Black Rechargable Battery for 360. If these sell out the next deal up will be for the XBox 360 Wireless Controllers. I'll be on answer questions/concerns either late tonight or tomorrow evening.

Not going to be around the computer until the evening, so here's whats going on today: there's 5 black rechargable batteries left in stock for $2.95 each. When those 5 sell out, the deal for the 360 wireless controllers will go up. I'll be around this evening to answer questions. Thanks everyone for the orders!

I'm definitely considering this at $28 shipped. Are the controllers in perfect condition or are they legitimately used?

:lol: I plan on ordering a few things from the site but my paycheck keeps getting pushed due to legal forms and whatnot... when the money does show up I'll order finally.

@drfielgood: I've yet to actually buy anything from your site, but I must admit, you've had some nice deals on some things, especially the current 360 controller. If I was in need of a new stick, I would have definitely bit. Here's to hoping you have some Wii deals soon (I'm new to the Wii scene).
Anyhoo, just wanted to say thanks.
lata, hostyl1

@drfielgood: Please contact me if you have a chance (I have a problem with an order I placed 3 weeks ago--nonreceipt). I have attempted to contact you through the appropriate channels (both via google checkout and via your site's e-mail address, as well as through a private PM on CAG).

@everyone else. Gamedeal daily's a great site. I've ordered from them multiple times in the past and have always been happy with my used purchase (or they've at least refunded the full price for non-working items, which happened once).

Updated with today's deal for the XBox 360 Elite. Stock is running low, so this will probably be the last time we're able to run this deal!

Honestly I would have been all over this when before I got my 360 core console. I was able to get a 20GB HD for $35 off some guy from craigslist so it would've been amazing.

I would like to vouch for drfrielgood. I ordered a set of composite PSP Slim A/V Cables, a set of component PSP cables, and the headphones + remote for the Slim all shipped for less than you could buy ONE of those items in store! Yes, my items were technically "used", but they sure didn't appear to be! Everything came perfectly in tact and in a timely fashion. :D

Hm, an Elite without the hard drive... Isn't that basically just giving you a wireless adapter?

I think I'll just wait until the end of July and see what I can get then.

I will also vouch for GDD. Love the site. I've ordered a Wii Classic Controller and the Warhawk headset to use with my cell phone. Very happy with both purchases. drfrielgood goes out of his way to make sure he helps the customers and for those that missed it the first time I mentioned it, he even went the extra mile to help me replace the breakaway piece of a wired 360 controller that I had lost for free when MS told me to buy a whole new controller to get the piece.

Love the site...keep up the great deals!

[quote name='tianxia']Hm, an Elite without the hard drive... Isn't that basically just giving you a wireless adapter?[/quote]

Um... what? The Elite does not have wireless.

I love it when people post on here and they don't know what they are talking about.

Thinking about getting the 360...but I just can't pull the trigger with it's high defective rate. Does it come with any kind of warranty?
Also, drfriel, do you have any idea how many are in stock as of right now? You could PM me if you don't want to publicly state how many are available.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Thinking about getting the 360...but I just can't pull the trigger with it's high defective rate. Does it come with any kind of warranty?
Also, drfriel, do you have any idea how many are in stock as of right now? You could PM me if you don't want to publicly state how many are available.[/QUOTE]

For the record, I've sold about 30 XBox 360 Elites so far and I have had one returned to me. If your console has any problems you may return it will 7 days of purchase for a refund or replacement. I've got about 15 left in stock right now. After those are gone, I'm unsure if I will be able to offer them at the $199.95 price again.

I would like to chime in just to say how great the wireless adapter is. My console is in the basement and my signal still gets either full bars are one bar under full depending on the game I'm playing. Thats a great price for it too.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']I would like to chime in just to say how great the wireless adapter is. My console is in the basement and my signal still gets either full bars are one bar under full depending on the game I'm playing. Thats a great price for it too.[/quote]

I haven't been impressed. Mine is a few feet away from line-of-sight to my router, probably about 30 feet total from the router, and the signal strength is highly variable, and occasionally nil.

Obviously, there are a lot of factors in play here that will vary from one setup to the next. I question MS's decision to design this so it mounts on the back of the 360. Although this has aesthetic/convenience benefits, where you want an antenna (high and as free of obstructions as possible) is not necessarily (usually not) where you want to place your console.

When I have a chance, I will try hooking up to a wireless bridge that I can place in a more optimal location, and just run a short Ethernet cable behind my AV center to my 360.

Updated with today's deal for DDR Hottest Party. It won't show on the front page for another hour, but I won't be around to post about it then!

I just pounced on GTA IV. Its good to see a sale on PS3 stuff for once.
Yesterday I was bummed because my local Wal-Mart didn't have the GTA IV 39.99 deal, but after taxes that would have ended up only a dollar or so cheaper than this....

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']I just pounced on GTA IV. Its good to see a sale on PS3 stuff for once.
Yesterday I was bummed because my local Wal-Mart didn't have the GTA IV 39.99 deal, but after taxes that would have ended up only a dollar or so cheaper than this....[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the purchase! If anyone is worried about ordering these because they're used, don't worry about it. All of the games I sell as used are opened, and that's why I list them as used. The discs, however, are in mint condition. I've inspected many of them and never see any scratches or blemishes on them.

I have a question. How come some of the PS2 prices are ridiculously high?

Winning Eleven 8 is $70 new? I got that for $10 at Toys R Us last year. Spring Cars 2002 - $199.95? I bet that's a top seller. :roll: Sorry man, but I'm just a little curious here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back