Gamedealdaily.com Weekend Deal - Nintendo Wii System Bundle with 2 games - $279.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Nintendo Wii System Bundle with 2 games - $279.95

This Nintendo Wii system comes in the original box and includes all the cables needed to hook it up. You will also receive a Nintendo Wii Remote and Nunchuk controller. The system has been tested and works perfectly.

As a bonus, 2 free Wii games will be included with the system! You will receive Wii Play (no remote), and Game Party. Both games come complete with the original case, artwork, manual, and game disc.

THE WII SPORTS GAME IS NOT INCLUDED!

125m1ye.jpg

205scis.jpg

2njxeux.jpg

CHECK OUT OUR NEWEST WEEKLY GIVEAWAYS FOR THE WEEK STARTING December 8th!
WIN RAINBOW SIX VEGAS 2 FOR THE PS3 OR XBOX 360!

From Monday December 8th to Monday December 15th, Gamedealdaily.com will be giving away 4 free video games!

Click the link below to enter our weekly giveaway contest:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the week beginning November 24th:

First Prize: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (PS3)

14jol6c.jpg

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -- the sequel to the award-winning next-generation first-person shooter -- returns to Sin City. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is your last chance to rescue America's sexiest city from an escalating terrorist siege that will force you into heart-pounding action from beginning to end. The best are back and this time winner takes all.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas pushes the franchise to new heights by adding new gameplay features and even more visuals. Players encounter an intense solo campaign that uses new tactical possibilities in various locations around Sin City. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 also breaks new ground in both co-op and adversarial modes, while providing interaction between the solo and multiplayer modes.

Second Prize: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (XBox 360)

2q0qamf.jpg

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -- the sequel to the award-winning next-generation first-person shooter -- returns to Sin City. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is your last chance to rescue America's sexiest city from an escalating terrorist siege that will force you into heart-pounding action from beginning to end. The best are back and this time winner takes all.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas pushes the franchise to new heights by adding new gameplay features and even more visuals. Players encounter an intense solo campaign that uses new tactical possibilities in various locations around Sin City. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 also breaks new ground in both co-op and adversarial modes, while providing interaction between the solo and multiplayer modes.

Third Prize: Sonic Heroes (Gamecube)

15qatxs.jpg

Sonic teams up with Knuckles, Tails and nine other characters from Sega's classic Sonic universe in a new take on platforming action in Sonic Heroes for PlayStation 2, GameCube, and Xbox. Utilize the abilities of three different characters in order to complete levels by switching on the fly. Four teams of three characters: Team Sonic, Team Dark, Team Chaotix, and Team Rose race through specially designed levels that require logical character switching. Level designs promote replay value by adding multiple paths and missions. New Sonic story is told through cinematic pre-rendered movies between levels.

Fourth Prize: World Series of Poker (XBox)

2n64qgw.jpg

Based on the world's premier televised poker event, this videogame edition of the World Series of Poker tournament is based on the 2005 tournament held at Harrah's Rio Suites in Las Vegas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an update on the site:

I spent the past weekend in the stockroom organizing all our games by systems and alphabetically. This should allow me to list a greater percentage of our inventory on the website. I know that there is barely anything for Gamecube and nothing for PSP currently on the site, so I'd like to address those this week.

I'm working on adding a small forums section to the site. I'd like to have a contest forum in which we give away one game every week. It would be great to tie the giveaway in to a podcast like CAG Foreplay, but out of respect for their sponsorship with GoDaddy I'd rather not step on any toes.

Thanks to everyone for their orders and support!

The headset is great. I picked one up a while ago from GDD, and I use it all the time for my phone. It paired with no problems, and it lasts as long as advertised. Probably can go almost 24 hours without much talk time, but six or seven hours if you're talking. The flexible earhook is very nice, too.

do you need the play and charge cable to charge these? I'm guessing my Nyko X360 battery charger won't fill the bill? Anyone know?

I may go in on 2 of these since I already have the play and charge cable and my original battery is dying on me. How used are theses batteries? Will they still hold a nice charge as if they were new?

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I may go in on 2 of these since I already have the play and charge cable and my original battery is dying on me. How used are theses batteries? Will they still hold a nice charge as if they were new?[/QUOTE]

These batteries are in great shape, I've sold over 50 of them since I opened the site and I believe I only had one return. The supplier I purchased these from is most reliable supplier and provides me with the highest quality accessories.

For anyone worried about the shipping, I would recommend that you order a couple batteries, or a play and charge cable to go along with the battery. The second item would ship for free.

Thanks for your orders!

USED GARBAGE!

Never buy a used battery unless you can test it first.

Battery packs wear out and dont charge like they used to .

NYKO makes garbage! They sometmes dont work right out of the box.

BUYER BEWARE!

[quote name='ICEPICC']USED GARBAGE!

Never buy a used battery unless you can test it first.

Battery packs wear out and dont charge like they used to .

NYKO makes garbage! They sometmes dont work right out of the box.

BUYER BEWARE![/quote]

Um...yeah...

Unless the doc is lying to us...

1) These are probably in pretty good shape and barely used. A lot of the stuff he sells is like-new, meaning he probably gets them through wholesalers selling returns and open-box items. He just said he has had one return on the batteries. Considering how vocal CAGs are, I am sure a bunch of people would be here complaining if he was selling duds.

2) They are the official MS battery packs, so whether or not Nyko's packs are crap is pretty immaterial.

Thanks for playing, though.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Um...yeah...

Unless the doc is lying to us...

1) These are probably in pretty good shape and barely used. A lot of the stuff he sells is like-new, meaning he probably gets them through wholesalers selling returns and open-box items. He just said he has had one return on the batteries. Considering how vocal CAGs are, I am sure a bunch of people would be here complaining if he was selling duds.

2) They are the official MS battery packs, so whether or not Nyko's packs are crap is pretty immaterial.

Thanks for playing, though.[/quote]

If I remember correctly, a couple CAGS got bad batteries, but the Dr. is very good about exchanges. You are right though... everything I get from this store is in like-new condition, including the Xbox 360 Elite I got from him a few months back.

Wow, these are definitely Microsoft brand batteries and have worked really well for my customers. If I got word that too many of them were faulty, I simply wouldn't sell them. My margin is not high, and even a handful of returns would probably negate most of my profit. I rarely, if ever, deal with third party accessories, since they do not sell well and seem to not have the same level of quality as their first party counterparts.

[quote name='VipFREAK']hmm.. so is there a discount for multiple purchases? I might get some then.[/QUOTE]

Yes there is, based on the weight of the items that you are purchasing.

[quote name='Hostile']Does it come with the thing I need to recharge it or do I have to buy that separately?[/QUOTE]

There are a number of accessories you can use to recharge the battery. They are sold separately.

[quote name='InFlames215']If I remember correctly, a couple CAGS got bad batteries, but the Dr. is very good about exchanges. You are right though... everything I get from this store is in like-new condition, including the Xbox 360 Elite I got from him a few months back.[/quote]

Ah, ok, I really don't remember that, but I'll take your word for it. The last thread was massive, so I must have missed it. But yeah, most of his stuff is like-new, so I wouldn't hesitate. I would get a couple, but I've given up on wireless controllers. I rip through these packs too fast. It's all about wired for me, now.

grabbed two copies of table tennis man, this is better then going to kmart and standing around looking like a jack ass wondering where the employees have gone too. thx, keep the deep discounts coming.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Damn why is this game so cheap all of a sudden? Good thing I got mine free. xD[/quote]

No one likes hockey, unfortunately.

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!

Good game from what I heard from the millions of Canadians playing this game.

Hey, I'm a Canadian and I hate hockey. Let's get rid of the false connotations.

I like the Raptors and the Blue Jays.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Damn why is this game so cheap all of a sudden?[/QUOTE]

Where else is this game available below retail? Is it a part of a B&M sale?

I assume it either sold out, or something is up with the site, but your "deal" is reading as blank, with a price of $0.00.

Just thought I'd let you know, incase you need to fix that.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']I assume it either sold out, or something is up with the site, but your "deal" is reading as blank, with a price of $0.00.

Just thought I'd let you know, incase you need to fix that.[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks for pointing that out! I was wondering why sales were going pretty slow today! Its been fixed.

[quote name='fieldkillah']I thought it had sold out too. I've been looking for a good price for it.[/QUOTE]

I had mistakenly scheduled the deal for tomorrow, but its good now and we've still got some NHL 09s available. Thanks for the order!

Just a note: these cables can be used to watch movies on your TV through your PSP, but they will not let you play games on your TV through the PSP.

Dropping off a big load of orders at the post office tomorrow, so if you've ordered in the last few days your item(s) should arrive by the end of the week.

Ah, sadly enough, I don't think the game is worth much without the buzzers... that's what makes it fun in the living room. I might have bit if they were included.

[quote name='jonac13']Ah, sadly enough, I don't think the game is worth much without the buzzers... that's what makes it fun in the living room. I might have bit if they were included.[/QUOTE]

I understand, the deal was mainly meant for those that are picking up the new Scene It game and therefore will not be needing a second set of buzzers. Thanks for checking out the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back