gamedealdaily.com, where is my item?

CaoPi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
placed an order on Monday for DW 6, no confirmation on shipping, all I got was a sales receipt via e-mail. I'm a bit worried, has anyone had any problems with purchases? I can't say because this is my 1st purchased placed from them.

I haven't ordered anything from him in awhile, but I don't remember getting a shipping confirmation. From the site:

We keep tracking numbers on file for orders within the United States. We do not have tracking information for international orders unless you choose expedited shipping. You may contact us for your tracking number if your order does not arrive in the estimated time frame.

Just drop him a line. I ordered a BC PS3 from there like 1.5 yrs ago. I did google checkout and he just missed the email. Once I made contact, he rectified the problem immediately.

Sometimes it takes a little while too. I needed a few MS points at one time and I got them about a week or two after I ordered.

[quote name='CaoPi']I payed with paypal I contacted him via CAG on here and even [email protected] still no reply......:roll: worst service ever[/QUOTE]

When did you contact him? He's just one guy. His life isn't answering your personal message.

So, you contact him on a Saturday and expect an answer back on Sunday? I'm sorry, but seeing as how he's just one guy, he deserves the weekends off at least. I've ordered from him quite a few times and he's always had speedy shipping.

[quote name='CaoPi']I payed with paypal I contacted him via CAG on here and even [email protected] still no reply......:roll: worst service ever[/QUOTE]

I had to file a paypal dispute to get my $ back on the Fallout 3 lunchbox.
That was the one and only time I ordered from him.

Gave him every opportunity to reply/rectify. No contact what so ever from him.

[quote name='CaoPi']placed an order on Monday for DW 6, no confirmation on shipping, all I got was a sales receipt via e-mail. I'm a bit worried, has anyone had any problems with purchases? I can't say because this is my 1st purchased placed from them.[/QUOTE]

so you order something monday, he ships it on tuesday or wednesday and you get it this week sometime. the end.

[quote name='csidegamer']I had to file a paypal dispute to get my $ back on the Fallout 3 lunchbox.
That was the one and only time I ordered from him.

Gave him every opportunity to reply/rectify. No contact what so ever from him.[/QUOTE]

:applause: been over 4 days no reply from their customer service and no reply from him via CAG gotta love their service

[quote name='DarkRider23']So, you contact him on a Saturday and expect an answer back on Sunday? I'm sorry, but seeing as how he's just one guy, he deserves the weekends off at least. I've ordered from him quite a few times and he's always had speedy shipping.[/QUOTE]

it's not that hard to reply to a PM, as stated his recent activity was yesterday, anyway I'm never buying from this site again

[quote name='CaoPi']:applause: been over 4 days no reply from their customer service and no reply from him via CAG gotta love their service[/QUOTE]

Why do you keep saying "their?" We've already told you it's one guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ordered four times using Google checkout. Each time I received a confirmation from GC but never any shipment notification. Packages arrived 3-5 days after ordering.

Who knows how many private messages and so on he actually has to deal with on a daily basis. For all we know he could actually be days behind on all the messages since after all (and I know its been said 100 times), he is only one man. Sometimes somebody slips through the cracks, and unfortunately it happens sometimes, even with big businesses that have 100s of people working in customer service. GoHastings for example. I have never had a bad experience with them at all, and they always pick up every time I contact them, but there were still lots of people that would contact Hastings and then never get a reply or just takes a really long time to get a response, and I am sure they have more than just one person working there not to mention they are a much bigger company.

I am not trying to support or deny what GDD is doing to you is right or wrong, but just a little perspective that's all. But good luck with your package, hopefully it arrives. I have ordered from GDD myself, but I normally never get a email that it shipped either, and sometimes I try to contact him, but I don't get a reply, but the package arrives the next day anyways, so he probably already knew it was going to arrive, not to say that's the case here.

Ive ordered from gamedealdaily, and had no issues. I do understand that he is just one guy and that things can get hectic for him. I do feel, however, if he decided to start up an online retail business that deals with people's hard-earned money, then he should be prepared for constant, maintained customer interaction. If you're ready to take people's money, then you should be ready to keep their confidence as well. Again though, I've had good transactions with him so far. Just my 2 cents.

[quote name='DesertLeo']Ive ordered from gamedealdaily, and had no issues. I do understand that he is just one guy and that things can get hectic for him. I do feel, however, if he decided to start up an online retail business that deals with people's hard-earned money, then he should be prepared for constant, maintained customer interaction. If you're ready to take people's money, then you should be ready to keep their confidence as well. Again though, I've had good transactions with him so far. Just my 2 cents.[/QUOTE]

I think there can be a middle ground. There definitely seems to be a problem with getting a hold of him, which is not good when you have a real issue that needs to be resolved, and you don't want it to be dragged out. At the same time, we know he's one guy, so you really can't expect to receive instant responses all the time. Heck, even when dealing with large companies, you sometimes have to wait two or three days to get a response to an e-mail.

What I think the doc really needs to do is either make clear as day that he isn't sending a shipping confirmation (the wording of the FAQ page isn't precise enough, and something should really be spelled out when you order) or start e-mailing those tracking numbers out. I am sure he gets a ton of PMs about this, and he probably just ignores a lot of them, which obviously causes him even more headaches, because then people doubt the quality of his business.

bread's done
Back