GameDeals Black Friday Sale

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/gamedeals-black-friday-sale-online-instore-nov-27-a-817692/

For all you who don't know gamedeals is a small games store in new west, Vancouver. Really cheap games and game related stuff for all consoles from atari to current gen.

Info here
http://www.gamedeals.ca/blog/

They also have an online site for people elsewhere.
http://www.gamedeals.ca/store/

Online Sales so far:
PS3 Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (New) for $29.95 (online only)

for the online sale i quote
"Throughout the week we will be revealing certain items that will be on sale via the following method... if we find a forum thread talking about our Boxing Day sale (or are linked to one) on a website like CAG/RFD/DP/etc. we will post at least 1 of the items to be discounted (possibly more) PER WEBSITE. So different websites will get different information, as will our Twitter feed, Youtube account, etc. Some good stuff on sale this Friday."

I won't be posting on other sites but if you guys see something on those sites please update us here as well.

I was meaning to post this, I saw it on his official blog... People want to post the link because Brian said he'd hint at some of the sales, but I kind of want them to be a surprise so I refrained from it (So I don't spend too much money)... :(

He has also hinted at the following (online deals):
NewPS3 games @ $4.95
Used PS2 GTA's @ $1.49
Free Shirt w/order over $100

Last edited by a moderator:
There are online sales also.

If anyone does want anything in store, I have always been willing to check Game Deals for people (since instore deals are generally better than their online store year round because of the larger stock).

I'm unsure what'd be $5. Last time, the $5-10 games were like Timeshift, Turok, Riddick, etc. It seems like games that are not quite triple A, but the games deserve a play through. For $5, most of those are steals in my personal opinion.

Edit: I think Riddick was actually $25 now that I think about it.

Yeah, for the right price anything is worth it i think.

Also, if there is anything good, let me know. I hear the deals & selection in-store are significantly better than on the online store

[quote name='RoganSarine']
He has also hinted at the following (instore deals, the shirt may be online also):
NewPS3 games @ $4.95
Used PS2 GTA's @ $1.49
Free Shirt w/order over $100[/QUOTE]

Those deals (From our Twitter account @Gamedeals_Store ) are ONLINE ONLY (not in-store, in-store will have it's own sale posted on the blog on Thursday).

Thanks for the thread... here's the Black Friday peek for CAG:

Wii TMNT Smash Up NEW $19.95

[quote name='GameDeals.ca']Those deals (From our Twitter account @Gamedeals_Store ) are ONLINE ONLY (not in-store, in-store will have it's own sale posted on the blog on Thursday).
[/QUOTE]
OH SNAP. WIN??? The excitement is building!!

[quote name='rogansarine']i shall hoard all the online sales, and pick them up instore!!! Mwahahahaha[/quote]

noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

The only problem I see with this kind of sale is you have to pay shipping for each item you buy as opposed to flat shipping for one big order.

[quote name='jeffx']The only problem I see with this kind of sale is you have to pay shipping for each item you buy as opposed to flat shipping for one big order.[/QUOTE]

That my friend is a very good point... so henceforth, all of the sale items will be uploaded at the same time (still random - but Twitter will be the first to know) on Friday... as well, each item is limited to 1 per person (and since I process them all myself I will see if you try to order multiples).

[quote name='GameDeals.ca']That my friend is a very good point... so henceforth, all of the sale items will be uploaded at the same time (still random - but Twitter will be the first to know) on Friday... as well, each item is limited to 1 per person (and since I process them all myself I will see if you try to order multiples).[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot :). That helps so at least people can buy everything at one time rather than having to buy each item as each deal is revealed.

[quote name='RoganSarine']I shall hoard all the online sales, and pick them up instore!!! MWAHAHAHAHA[/QUOTE]
Got some competition there bud :p
Depends on what he has on sale though. Only really want a couple of games right now

[quote name='GameDeals.ca']That my friend is a very good point... so henceforth, all of the sale items will be uploaded at the same time (still random - but Twitter will be the first to know) on Friday... as well, each item is limited to 1 per person (and since I process them all myself I will see if you try to order multiples).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for getting my point! Looking forward to my first purchase with you guys.

[quote name='RoganSarine']Its a PST company... It's only 9 AM and his store doesn't open until noon - expect it sometime around there[/QUOTE]
THAT is a very good point. Guess I could go ahead and do some work to justify being paid now...hahaha.
(OK no, I actually did work while ReloadEvery did its magic)

Sale is on now!

Some things that were on special:
PS3
Facebreaker $4.95
Mercenaries 2 $4.95
Socom Confrontation $4.95
Tekken 6 $29.95
Terminator Salvation $9.95
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 $24.95

Wii
Madden NFL 10 $19.95
Pokemon Battle Revolution $19.95
The Beatles Rock Band $24.95

PS2
Gran Turismo 3 A-spec $0.99
Gran Turismo 4 $0.99
Grand Theft Auto 3 $1.49
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories $1.49
Grand Theft Auto Vice City $1.49

If you search for "*special*" you'll find the rest. Not as good as I'd hoped. I wanted Star Fox Assault (GC) but it's still 10$...

[quote name='PuppetYuber']i guess most of them are sold out?[/QUOTE]

Some games sold out fast, others are still available. PSP GO's will get cheaper as the day goes on until they're gone.

[quote name='GameDeals.ca']Some games sold out fast, others are still available. PSP GO's will get cheaper as the day goes on until they're gone.[/QUOTE]

How cheap will they go i wonder?

Ordered Pokemon Battle Revolution ($19.95 seemed like a fair price to me) and two normally priced PS1 games for the hell of it. :p

Seriously! There's nothing on that list that I want / don't already have. Was hoping for global price drops so I could get some of the older games (which I'm sure he'd love to get rid of).

Oh well I should take that as a clue that I already spent too much!!

[quote name='GameDeals.ca']It turns out I can't give away "Facebreaker". :p[/QUOTE]

Try putting it at $3. If that doesn't sell it, it's probably better in the section w/sports games older than 5 years ago.

[quote name='Robotron2084']Picked up a white PSPgo....great price. I've been looking for a good online Canadian store and I think I found it.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a Credit Card or else I'd be all over that. Wonder if its the same price instore...

bread's done
Back