Gamedeals Boxing Week Flyer - Biggest sale ever.

GameDeals.ca

CAGiversary!
Here it is guys, our Boxing Week Flyer has been posted. We are open X-mas day Noon - 4pm, but the sale continues until the end of the year.

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealsvideogames

Highlights include:

20% off Systems, Accessories, Toys & Collectibles

50% off ALL NEW & USED VIDEO GAMES!!!

$10 T-shirts & more...

+ PS3 Door crashers on Skyrim / Call of Duty MW3 / Uncharted 3 / LBP2 Move Bundle, etc.

Merry Christmas & Happy Boxing Day everyone!!!

I'm a bit confused. It says 50% off all new and used games, but it highlights those PS3 games as being $35? Does that mean that not all new releases are 50% off? If so, could we know which ones are not 50% off or are those the only exceptions. Thanks!

that shit was nuts! I'm glad I game in on christmas day as the best stuff got gobbled up pretty quickly then.

[quote name='GameDeals.ca']The ONLY ones that aren't 50% off are Skyrim/MW3/Uncharted3 (but they are still cheaper than anywhere else).[/QUOTE]
Actually Sears sells MW3 and Uncharted 3 AND Skyrim for 29.99 :)

[quote name='omfgkevin']Actually Sears sells MW3 and Uncharted 3 AND Skyrim for 29.99 :)[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, but not at any Sears I went to. (Coq. Center selection sucked).

Thanks to everyone who came out today & yesterday. We got cleaned out of most of the good PS3, 360 & DS games. Trying to re-stock whatever we can (mostly cheaper titles). Still A LOT of great last-gen & retro stuff available at half price, not to mention accessories & T-shirts. Sale continues until New Year's Eve.

Wish I came by yesterday instead, still managed to pick up some games I held off on but at 50%, they were $5 each anyways! Thanks GameDeals :D

[quote name='omfgkevin']Actually Sears sells MW3 and Uncharted 3 AND Skyrim for 29.99 :)[/QUOTE] And now Sears is closing 100-120 of their stores due to decreases in consumer electronics.

I would've loved to check out Gamedeals... if I was in Vancouver.

[quote name='GameDeals.ca']The ONLY ones that aren't 50% off are Skyrim/MW3/Uncharted3 (but they are still cheaper than anywhere else).[/QUOTE]

Fair enough that your price might be cheaper than anywhere else, but it's also false advertising to be saying that 'ALL NEW AND USED GAMES' are 50% off when not ALL of them are.

It makes me wonder what else isn't mentioned...

[quote name='Stanger31']Fair enough that your price might be cheaper than anywhere else, but it's also false advertising to be saying that 'ALL NEW AND USED GAMES' are 50% off when not ALL of them are.

It makes me wonder what else isn't mentioned...[/QUOTE]
I promise you that other than the fact that skyrm and uncharted 3 weren't quite 50% everything else was as advertised. Just too bad they didn't have any copies of MGS HD collection

[quote name='Stanger31']Fair enough that your price might be cheaper than anywhere else, but it's also false advertising to be saying that 'ALL NEW AND USED GAMES' are 50% off when not ALL of them are.

It makes me wonder what else isn't mentioned...[/QUOTE]

I assure you, the statement was accurate as of 12:05 on X-mas Day. I knew the door crashers would go right away, but maybe I should have clarified that better (I will next time). Sorry for the confusion. Let me make it up to you by offering my games at 50% off my already low prices. :)

bread's done
Back