Gamedeals Super Summer Sale!!! - GVA

GameDeals.ca

CAGiversary!
Sale ends when July ends, so take advantage this month.

PS1/PS2/Xbox games regularly $6.95 = NOW $4.95
PS1/N64 games regularly $4.95 = NOW 4 for $10.00
PS2/Xbox/Genesis sports games regularly $2.95 = NOW $0.99
NES games regularly $4.95 = NOW 3 for $10.00
Wii games regularly $14.95 = NOW $9.95
Wiimotes (New) only $24.95 (While supplies last)
Eye of Judgment Cards are all 50% off.*
All Import games = Buy 2 get 3rd one free (of equal or lesser value)
All Buttons are now $0.50 each**

* We're clearing out the Eye of Judgment, once it's gone we're not getting any more.
** Most of the buttons are being discontinued, this is your last chance to get them before we introduce new ones next month.

Gamedeals Video Games
407 Columbia St. New Westminster BC
(Just outside Columbia Skytrain Station)
http://www.gamedeals.ca
Open 12 noon - 7pm everyday.

Do you have a game list and prices for xbox360 or ps3?

a lot easier for people to check out what you guys sell.

ps. Game Deals Wepisodes are hilarious, you guys should all check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
No online store. :(

We tried it before and the hassle of keeping it updated wasn't worth the few sales we got on it, and it actually discouraged people from coming to the store. I'm open to suggestions for a better online sales idea, but it has to be practical from a business standpoint.

Take some quick pictures of your display cases and post them with threads like this. Then add a disclaimer saying "stock is first come first serve, rush in now". It's easy and it'll get some customers in the door that want stuff ;) You can remove the pics after things sell some, so you don't piss anybody off.

[quote name='Firestorm']Not related to the sale, but did you guys get BlazBlue in for PS3?[/QUOTE]

No, nobody does. I do have one copy of the 360 LE available but it's expensive ($99.95).

I see. Nah, not asking for me. A few of my friends pre-ordered but EB didn't get it in. Two of them got their copies from that horrible store at Surrey Central ("GameStop") but those were the only ones. Still got a friend or two looking.

Hey Brian, do you got Blazblue in? :p

Man, I was just there and I didn't notice you had the buttons on sale... there were a few I thought were cute and I wanted them... My eyes kind of trailed off on the bottom of the sign

bread's done
Back